Health & Exercise

Nursing Runners...help please!

Can someone recommend a serious support bra for a nursing mother?  I am relatively small chested (B before pregnancy and a small C while nursing).  That said, running is killer on my chest and I need more support.

Any recommendations?

Re: Nursing Runners...help please!

• I really like the Moving Comfort one that has adjustable straps.  Really held things in.  Or two bras.

I've always been curious about the "Frog Bra" that they sell in the Title IX catalog as well.

imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Here's another vote for the Moving Comfort adjustable strap bras. I'm currently running in the Juno bra. Added bonus? If you ever need to nurse while in your sports bra, you can just open the adjustable strap on that side, pull down the cup, and away you go. Much easier than trying to deal with most any other sports bra in that situation.
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerunrun26.2:
    I went from an empty A to a full C, and I just wear 2 sports bras. I didn't want to buy all new sports bras that I would only be using for a year.

Ditto this! 

• imagetri-reader:

imagerunrun26.2:
    I went from an empty A to a full C, and I just wear 2 sports bras. I didn't want to buy all new sports bras that I would only be using for a year.

Ditto this! 

Tritto(?) this lol.

Or a sports bra and a really tight tank top. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went from a full C/small D to an E. I actually use the same sports bras I did pre-pregnancy, they're just tighter. I've found that I'm only uncomfortable for the first 1/2-3/4mile, after that I just forget all about them.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got one of these a month ago or so and LOVE it. I am amazed at how much support it offers. (I am a full C).

https://tinyurl.com/3rmzlzs

edited to make tinyurl.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"