Indiana Babies
Options

NBR: Pedicure place?

Is there a good pedicure place that y'all can recommend on the North side (Carmel-ish area preferred)?  I hate to pay really expensive salon prices but some of the cheaper places skeeve me out b/c I'm not sure how clean they are.  Any middle-of-the-road that you like?  Or cheap but you know they clean well?  Thanks so much!  :)
No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR: Pedicure place?

• Options
    jgoojgoo member

There's a place at 116th & Brook School Road [Fishers, but not toooo far] that I used to go all the time. It's been a while since I've been there, but I was always super happy with it.

It's in the same strip as the Marsh, next to the Hallmark I believe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good to know, that's around the corner from me. My mom & i go to party nails at 136 & meridian across from carmel st v's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would recommend the Aveda Institute at Castleton Mall.

Because it's a school they have lower prices but their pedicures are ah-mazing!

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, Ladies!  I'll check these out.  (My toes say thank you, too.)  ;)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"