Indiana Babies
Options

Recommend your doctor

Hi!

I'm new to the IN board. I'm originally from Indy, but I've been living in Boston for the past several years.  I'm moving back at the end of the month and I need to find a doctor.  I'll be a bit more than 5 months pregnant then and I'd like to start calling now so I can see someone soon after moving.  Who do you recommend??  THANKS!

imageAnniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your doctor

• Options

Welcome!  Do you know which area of town you'll be in?  I love my OB, Dr. Priddy.  She delivers at IU North as well as St. Vincent Women's Hospital.  I moved here when I was 7 months pregnant and she picked up on my care without any problems.  Hope this helps!

ETA:  Here is her contact info:

11725 North Illinois Street Suite 595
    Carmel, IN 46032

Phone: (317) 688-5200 

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  We will be living near Butler, so that could work for me!
    imageAnniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see the docs at Lifetime OB/GYN...they are all great, but i particularly love Dr. Stevens. She delivered my first baby boy and I am back this year with them. you can find all their info at www.whp.com.  good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just started seeing Dr. Bemenderfer at Clearvista Women's Care after moving to NW Indy from Columbus, Ohio.  I really like her so far and I also like that their office is actually attached to Community Hospital North where we will be delivering.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My MD is Amy Moon at Women's Health Alliance at IU Health North Campus on Meridian and 116th. She is very down to earth an knows a ton about many differen topics, which is reassuring.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I see Dr. Klus at American Health Network.  She is part of Clarian/IU North.  This is my second pregnancy with her and she helped me with some infertility testing and removal for some cysts and fibroids before that.  I have had nothing but great experiences with her and the doctors in her practice.

https://www.ahni.com/find-a-provider/?mode=detail&id=102

• Options

imageleahandbuck:
    I just started seeing Dr. Bemenderfer at Clearvista Women's Care after moving to NW Indy from Columbus, Ohio.  I really like her so far and I also like that their office is actually attached to Community Hospital North where we will be delivering.

2nd that vote for Clearvista Women's Care.  I saw Dr. Kris Box there before we moved and loved her.  The practice is great! 

• Options

I second Dr Klus!  I have referred a few friends to her and they all have loved her.

I didn't see her for a while once we started our IF stuff.  Then when I became pregnant I decided to choose a doctor who delivers at a hospital closer to me - but sometimes I wish I had continued to see Klus instead.   I think I will go back to her once the babies are born.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagethethomps:

Welcome!  Do you know which area of town you'll be in?  I love my OB, Dr. Priddy.  She delivers at IU North as well as St. Vincent Women's Hospital.  I moved here when I was 7 months pregnant and she picked up on my care without any problems.  Hope this helps!

ETA:  Here is her contact info:

11725 North Illinois Street Suite 595
    Carmel, IN 46032

Phone: (317) 688-5200 

My doc was at this practice but she's moving to Africa so no longer taking patients...but I also saw Dr. Hahn there and she was great too.  I ended up delivering at IU North (used to be Clarian North). This was a great practice, so I think anyone there would be a good choice.  If my doc wasn't available the other ones were very good..I interacted with a lot of them.  I am so glad I chose to deliver at this hospital, it was an amazing experience.  Very supportive of my decisions and did not push me to do things that I did not want to do (such as a c-section).  Sat down with me during labor and really spelled everything out and all my options.  Great L&D staff and accomodations!  Truly the Ritz of hospitals!

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I worked at IU for 8 years and had my first at the IU hospital downtown. However now that I work from home, and no longer have the IU insurance and can go to community. I also see Dr. Bemenderfer at Clearvista, and I'm so happy with her, and the entire office. 

Owner of Nine 23 photography & Proud volunteer for NILMDTS

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"