Florida Babies

Hi Iam new!!!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Robin Iam 26years old and I stay in Tampa. I recently got married on Aug. 16, 2008 to the most wonderful man in the world. In January of this year i miscarried after finding out I was pregnant. I was very hurt about loosing my baby. Now that the wedding is over my DH and I are in overdrive. We are so ready to become parents. My DH says that I have baby fever, because every baby I see I want. Sorry I cant help it. Sometimes I  day dream about who will the baby look like, who eyes will it have mine or my husband. Iam leaving my prenancy in god hands and I know that he has a plan for everything and that my season is coming.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi Iam new!!!

• Hi Robin, I'm Jen.  I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  I too had a miscarriage, mine was 3 weeks ago.  I have two sons, 6 and 2.  I totally understand your baby fever.  I am guilty of that myself.  I also am leaving my future pregnancies in God's hands, I now know I have no control!  Good luck to you!!!  Let us know when you are preggars!!!! Big Smile
  • Thanks jen for the warm welcome, sorry for your lost I know that it can be very painful. I hope you can get another BFP very soon, and I will let you know when i do become preggars!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"