Detroit Babies

*klreese*

I think I remember that you and your H breed or show bulldogs...or something like that. I can't find your intro to be sure. Anyways, someone posted this on the detroit nest and I thought that you might know of some way to help.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *klreese*

• Thanks for the link! Yes, we breed and show English Bulldogs. I will respond to the message.So sad when people have to get rid of their pets... but personally i wouldn't look at places to live that i couldn't bring my "kids" to. :(

• imageklreese0213:

Thanks for the link! Yes, we breed and show English Bulldogs. I will respond to the message.So sad when people have to get rid of their pets... but personally i wouldn't look at places to live that i couldn't bring my "kids" to. :(

Yes  I agree with you 110%...but once people make that decision there's nothing you can say to change their minds. It makes me sad.

• Loading the player...
  • right.. i just suppose if your pets were that important to you, you'd narrow your search to place you CAN live with your pet. i know some situations such as loss of job/no $, divorce, etc are all excuses people use... but personally for me, my pets are my kids. and i would never imagine moving somewhere, etc and just giving my kid away. but thats my personal opinion on the matter. :)

I referred her to Detroit Bulldog Rescue. There seems to be a few knotties interested in the dog. Hopefully it'll find a great home. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"