Connecticut Babies
Options

Mommy & baby groups in Fairfield County?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any mommy/baby groups in Fairfield County?  I am a SAHM with a 1-month-old daughter and I am looking to meet other moms and their babies.  Thanks!
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mommy & baby groups in Fairfield County?

• Options
    I don't know of any, but I'm also interested.  I have a 1 month old daughter, too.   Let me know if you hear of anything or if you would like to get together.  My daughter was very premature and is still in the NICU, so it might be a little while before we can do anything.  I live in Fairfield, are you in Stamford?
  • Options
    I just sent you a PM!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not in your area, but I know there are a couple MOMS Club chapters in Fairfield and Norwalk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've been looking for some groups too...I'm in Greenwich and will go back to work around Christmas....Baby is due Sept. 23rd...

:)

Robyn 

• Options
    I just signed up for a group in Fairfield Co but of course can't remember the name of it.  Go to meetup.com and search mom groups, several will come up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Is there one through the hospital where you delivered?  I went to one with my son that was at our pediatrician's office in Norwalk.  It was great!  I am still good friends with one of the moms I met there.
    Baby Boy #1 born on 3/21/08 
    BFP 8/2/10 (3w5d); No more heartbeat on 8/30/10 (7w4d); D&C on 9/2/10 (8w) - Baby Boy with Triploidy
    BFP 12/3/10 (4w2d); Natural miscarriage 12/12/10 (5w4d) - Unknown cause
    Diagnosed with Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    BFP 3/9/11; Baby Boy #2 born on 11/7/11
    Currently TTC Baby #3

• Options

Newborn Baby and Mom Group

Fri, 07/30/10 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Stamford Hospital - Whittingham Pavilion
    30 Shelburne Road
    Stamford, CT 06902
    Get Directions close
    Whether your first child or a new addition to the family, parenting opens up a world of change, excitement, and perhaps some uncertainty. Explore topics such as: Life with Baby; Family Adjustment; Growth and Development; Maternal and Infant Nutrition; Introduction to Solid Foods and Returning to work. Topics rotate each week. This class is intended for moms and their newborn babies through four months of age. Bring your baby! Valet parking available. Does not meet in severe weather or on Holidays. Fee: $50 for 6 classes or $10 a session. To register online for this class please click here or call 1-877-233-WELL (9355). Walk-ins also welcome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"