Illinois Babies
Options

Book suggestions

Hi everyone,

I am looking for book suggestions.  I am currently reading Your Pregnancy Week by Week and What to Expect.  I have already read Belly Laughs.  I am looking for something less about what is happening inside of me throughout pregnancy and more about giving birth or after birth stuff.  Please share your favorites.  Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Book suggestions

• Options
    What to Expect The First Year
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Your Baby Week by Week the First Year.

Baby Laughs (I think? Is what its called)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really liked the Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. I've heard Baby 411 is great. We like the Dr. Sears Parenting book.  And if you're going to BF I like "So That's What They're For."
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just read Heading Home with your Newborn - from Birth to Reality. Pretty informative...
  • Options
    I am currently reading The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy.  It's informative and entertaining.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    i like what to expect the first year and babywise. i heard the girlfriend's guide is a really good book to read also.
  • Options

Two of my favorites are Contented Little Baby Book by Gina Ford and Happy Baby health sleep habits by Marc Weissbluth

They are two of my favorites and they will help you sleep train and put your baby on a schedule. 

Madison Staffing www.madisonstaffingcorp.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"