October 2011 Moms
Options

Pelvic Pressure?

Hey guys!

Having trouble describing the one and only symptom I've had so far. Its not really crampy or painful, but more feels like really dull, vague pelvic pressure/fullness. Anyone else having this? It feels kind of like when I have AF but without the cramping. It sometimes is uncomfortable when I lay on my stomach. Anyone else??

Proud to be a nurse-midwife student! Can't wait to graduate Aug 2011!
Charting since July 2010, TTC #1 since Dec 2010
BFP 1.21.11 EDD 10.5.11
My BFP Chart
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pelvic Pressure?

• Options
    YES! Ob says this is completely normal and that we are just "more in tune" with our bodies and feel the pressure more. You may also start to feel some ligament stretching soon right around the hip flexor area... FUN!
    TTC #1 since 10/09: Dx:unexplained anovulation Cycle #1 8-9/10:Femara + TI = BFN Cycle #2 10/10:Femara + TI = BFP 10/19 - blighted ovum 11/3 Rest for 11/10 and 12/10 Cycle #3 1/11 BFP 1/29! Beta #1 = 175, Beta #2 = 498!! First u/s 2/14 showed heartbeat of 100bpm! EDD of 10/8/11 Adrian Cooper born 9/10/11 @ 36 weeks image
  • Options
    I think this is how I would describe what I feel most as well.  I want to call it cramping, but it's just not the same.  It's more like I can just feel my insides around my uterus.  So weird and hard to explain, but definitely there.  I feel better when I move around.  It's almost hard to concentrate on anything because it's constant.  Doesn't hurt though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, I've got that!
    TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't have this with my first pregnancy but I did with my second.  It won't be long until that turns into RLP (round ligament pains).  Just enjoy the fullness while it lasts.
    NetnieNay Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have this too!  And I don't remember it with my first.  I was just reading on WTEWYAE's website and it said at this said stage of the pregnancy and pressure feeling or a feeling of fullness in your pelvis was completely normal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am feeling this as well, it gets crampy when I stand for long periods though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just you wait first time moms.  One day when you sneeze (starting in first tri) you'll get this really bad pain down below and may yell ouch wondering what the heck that was.  It WILL happen more than once (but stopped by 2nd tri for me).  Round ligament pain.  Can't wait for that again:)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options

imageLauriJean_2009:
    I think this is how I would describe what I feel most as well.  I want to call it cramping, but it's just not the same.  It's more like I can just feel my insides around my uterus.  So weird and hard to explain, but definitely there.  I feel better when I move around.  It's almost hard to concentrate on anything because it's constant.  Doesn't hurt though.

I have the same thing.  The easiest word to call it is cramps, but it doesn't feel anything like AF like cramps, just more of a twingey ache.  It's a new one, for sure.  Not complaining. :)

• Options
    Sometimes it feels like a full bladder, but I just went to the bathroom. And I have hip pain already.
  • Options

imagealison2379:
    Sometimes it feels like a full bladder, but I just went to the bathroom. And I have hip pain already.

yes! That is exactly what it feels like, but I know its not because I just went. Glad to know I'm not alone...thanks ladies1 :)

Proud to be a nurse-midwife student! Can't wait to graduate Aug 2011!
    Charting since July 2010, TTC #1 since Dec 2010
    BFP 1.21.11 EDD 10.5.11
    My BFP Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I feel that too. I'm very glad you posted this because I was beginning to think I was the only person to feel like this.
    Brandy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"