Oregon Babies

Vancouver area OB/Hospital Recs?

Hi! I am almost 20 weeks pregnant with #2 and have a different situation. We have a home in the Seattle area, but are living in Camas temporarily for my DH's job. We do not know how long we'll be here. I have been seeing my OB (that I love) in the Seattle area because I only have appts once a month and we like going home every once in a while. Once I reach 32 weeks if we are still down here and it looks like we will be for a while longer, I'm thinking about switching my OB at that point and figuring out where I'll want to deliver my baby in this area. Just looking for any suggestions! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vancouver area OB/Hospital Recs?

• Hello, I just updated my location, so I saw your post.  I am about as far as long as you are- almost 20 weeks.  This is our first child, but my husband and I did a lot of research on Doctors in our area (Vancouver).  We picked Colleen Fox at SW Medical Group and have been very happy with her so far.  I believe this is her phone #(360) 514-1060.  Good luck to you!

~Julie

• Good to know about legacy salmon creek.. I read good reviews online and liked that they have a good nicu. I had a completely normal pregnancy with #1 and she ended up in the nicu for a week so that is important to me! I'll have to check with my insurance about what hospitals are in network!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would also highly recommend the group at Legacy Salmon Creek in Vancouver.  The nurses and doctors are incredibly nice and genuine... most importantly knowledgable and experienced.  I live in NE Portland, but feel like the 20 min drive is well worth it.  Also if you have an opportunity to take a tour of the hospital, it's great, the facilities are wonderful.
  • kristalovesjared:  Just curious, which hospital and OB did you finally decide on?  I just scheduled a tour of both SW Washington and Legacy Salmon Creek next weekend.  Can't wait!
  • imageFutureMrsBevard:
    kristalovesjared:  Just curious, which hospital and OB did you finally decide on?  I just scheduled a tour of both SW Washington and Legacy Salmon Creek next weekend.  Can't wait!

You scheduled two hospital tours and you're only 8 weeks along?  Really?  :/ 

• imageFutureMrsBevard:
    kristalovesjared:  Just curious, which hospital and OB did you finally decide on?  I just scheduled a tour of both SW Washington and Legacy Salmon Creek next weekend.  Can't wait!

I haven't toured or made any decisions yet... I'm still seeing my OB back at home since appts are only once a month. I'm guessing in about a month I will go tour Lacacy Salmon Creek and decide from there. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"