Trying to Get Pregnant

*Babooo, Kathyyyy, Btay, Rvns & Co*

I just felt like saying hello. With a giraffe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Babooo, Kathyyyy, Btay, Rvns & Co*

• RicolaRicola member

LOL! I love it!

Good morning, lovely Ali, how are you doing? Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Morning Ladies!

Ali, has the pain subsided any?

Hi Ric!

Baboo is having her HSG this morning. Hopefully she will give us an update later!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ::butting in::

to say, good morning ladies :) You girls are just great, I love reading your morning posts!

::butting out::

TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Hello Punky and Ric!!! Oh, I can't wait for the update from Baboo!!!

How are you ladies feeling?

The pain is still there, but it's definitely better managed. Thank you for asking!

Why will no one play Giraffe with me?

• Good Morning my loves!

I am so tired and have PMS. I feel like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • RicolaRicola member

Willamina, stay and play for a while!

Baboo, good luck for your HSG, I can't wait to hear the "all clear"! 

Hi punky love! Hope the m/s leaves you alone for the rest of the day! 

Ali, I don't know how to play giraffes Confused

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:

Sure you do!

• imagealison2379:
    imageRicola:

Sure you do!

Yes, Ric- you do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • RicolaRicola member

Okay, I'll try:

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:

Okay, I'll try:

FTW! :)

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • imageRicola:

Okay, I'll try:

Ricola is good at this game!

• Good morning!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Hoping for good news for Baboo and commencing chart stalk on Rvns.

• boo, I think my work just blocked uploading on Tinypic :(

Hi Ricola!! How are you doing?

!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • RicolaRicola member
    imagewillamina28:

boo, I think my work just blocked uploading on Tinypic :(

Oh no! Photobucket is blocked here, but they kept tinypic open. Weird?!

I am doing alright. I am happy it's Thursday already though and can't wait for the weekend to come! We go to bed way too late lately and I am just tired all the time. 

How are you doing, love? Did you see the blog revolution on Dec moms? I mentioned that I am jealous of the March 12 blog and now we have a new one and actually 4 or 5 people that take care of it. The original one was just missing TLC. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• RicolaRicola member

Oh...and:

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Morning my lovelies.

Sorry it took so long to respond. Crappy day started with the temp taking this morning. Hello nose dive.

Cmom chart stalking can come to a stop now. Crying

This one hurt worse than any other cycle and I am not sure why.

On top of the final walk through today and I know things are wrong STILL...just one of those days I suppose.

Alison sorry you are still in pain dear!

Kathy sorry you feel so icky with stupid PMS.

• imageRvnsgrl81:

Morning my lovelies.

Sorry it took so long to respond. Crappy day started with the temp taking this morning. Hello nose dive.

On top of the final walk through today and I know things are wrong STILL...just one of those days I suppose.

No way! You are still well above cover line!

photo dune-1-1.jpg

Clearly I suck at PIP today too....

• imageRicola:
    imagewillamina28:

boo, I think my work just blocked uploading on Tinypic :(

Oh no! Photobucket is blocked here, but they kept tinypic open. Weird?!

I am doing alright. I am happy it's Thursday already though and can't wait for the weekend to come! We go to bed way too late lately and I am just tired all the time. 

How are you doing, love? Did you see the blog revolution on Dec moms? I mentioned that I am jealous of the March 12 blog and now we have a new one and actually 4 or 5 people that take care of it. The original one was just missing TLC. 

Hey there! Are you having trouble sleeping yet, or just going to bed late? Why are you watching something good, I need a new show to start :)

I'm doing fine. Yes, I saw the blog thing, I posted about it on TTCAL yesterday, it made me sad :( It had potential, the chick wasn't doing a good job with the upkeep. Whatever, I'm over it today ;P

I just figured out I can do it on photobucket instead of Tiny Pic. I think whoever comes up with the list of what to block at work doesn't do a very good job, it is all just random stuff! Luckily it is usually easy to find a replacement! LOL'

Here we go, my Giraffe contribution:

!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Work is always in they way of fun (pouts) 

Hi Kaaaaathy!  Hi Willamina!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
  • imageKathy4678:

Totally!!! Not out yet.

• Thanks Kathy, but usually tomorrow is the day the temps head south and continue south, so think today is just a day early. I even held my pee for two hours this am to wait to test if my temp was up. Boo!!!
  • And Baboo GL this morning....can't wait to hear how it went!
  • imageKathy4678:
    imageRvnsgrl81:

Morning my lovelies.

You took the words right out of my mouth, K!

| Purse Blog |
  • RicolaRicola member

Hugs to you, raven. Sorry about your bad day Left HugRight Hug

imagewillamina28:

Hey there! Are you having trouble sleeping yet, or just going to bed late? Why are you watching something good, I need a new show to start :)

I'm doing fine. Yes, I saw the blog thing, I posted about it on TTCAL yesterday, it made me sad :( It had potential, the chick wasn't doing a good job with the upkeep. Whatever, I'm over it today ;P

I just figured out I can do it on photobucket instead of Tiny Pic. I think whoever comes up with the list of what to block at work doesn't do a very good job, it is all just random stuff! Luckily it is usually easy to find a replacement! LOL'

Gah! Now I can't see your giraffe, because photobucket is blocked for me. 

I got one of those full body pillows and that helps with the sleeping for sure, not waking up during the night anymore. I still have weird dreams that make me feel exhausted when I wake up and we just play around too long at night and talk once we are finally in bed. Nothing exciting I watch, it always goes back to HGTV Smile

I agree, she didn't take good care of it. She blames it on having problems on weebly though, so I am not sure how much that might have been a part of it. I loved it when you handled it, but after you had to leave it just didn't get much love and attention anymore. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Thanks Alison.

Punky sorry about the m/s!

Good news is DH's cousin is a rep for Aflac so I am getting signed up for STD and such and looks good for no waiting period so at least I can get that started and have something for when the time ever comes.

If this isn't it, we have one more, maybe two, cycles before I head to the RE.....

• imagepunkymama:

Work is always in they way of fun (pouts) 

Hi Kaaaaathy!  Hi Willamina!

mmmmm.....pie....... drool.....

Hi Ms.punky-pie!  How are you doing? When do you get your 3rd beta? u/s?

!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • imageRicola:

imagewillamina28:

I got one of those full body pillows and that helps with the sleeping for sure, not waking up during the night anymore. I still have weird dreams that make me feel exhausted when I wake up and we just play around too long at night and talk once we are finally in bed. Nothing exciting I watch, it always goes back to HGTV Smile

I agree, she didn't take good care of it. She blames it on having problems on weebly though, so I am not sure how much that might have been a part of it. I loved it when you handled it, but after you had to leave it just didn't get much love and attention anymore. 

Thanks Ric. Same here...we got stuck watching HGTV when we were trying to sell the house and now that is all we watch since Tivo isn't hooked up at the BIL's.

Punky - the boys came back Tuesday, but not really! My MIL took them for the last two nights to my SIL's house. She is bring them back today, but the PIA one is having his tonsils removed tomorrow, so looks like a nice quiet end to the stay. Whoo hoo! Although I am sure I am going to get in trouble for the packed boxes stacked everywhere in the basement. Confused

• late as always.  Hi ladies!!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imageRicola:

imagewillamina28:

oh! oops! That's ok, it wasn't as cool as your pug in a costume pic LOL Love HGTV too! I miss it since we don't have cable anymore :(

Yes, it took me a while to pick up Weebly too, I like Blogger better too. I like that people can follow on it, Weebly I don't think you could actually follow the blog which was kinda lame.

When is your Big u/s?

!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Willamina, my 3rd beta was this morning, just waiting on the call.  I am guessing they will schedule my u/s when they call with my beta results....I keep staring at the phone and it won't ring!

Raven, I hope that the walk-thru goes better than you think today.  I can't wait for the update.  Uuuum how can you, a grown woman, get in trouble for having boxes in the basemnet?  You do have to move and that's part of the process. 

I'm glad some of the kids are gone and you are getting some quiet, yay!  Tonsils out huh?  That sucks but at least there won't be any horse play (I'm terrible, I know!)

eta: spelling

| Purse Blog |
  • RicolaRicola member

Hi btay! ::waves::

imagewillamina28:

oh! oops! That's ok, it wasn't as cool as your pug in a costume pic LOL Love HGTV too! I miss it since we don't have cable anymore :(

Yes, it took me a while to pick up Weebly too, I like Blogger better too. I like that people can follow on it, Weebly I don't think you could actually follow the blog which was kinda lame.

When is your Big u/s?

We were thinking about canceling cable, too, but decided against it. We don't watch much TV, but MH really likes to watch the soccer channel and I love HGTV, so for now we'll keep it. 

I never want to follow a blog, because it would display my name. I have a private blog for family (invitation only) and if I would switch my profile name to Ricola, they would ask millions of questions that I don't want to answer. Wink I really liked your background though, that snowflake was so pretty and I am sad that it wasn't taken over.

Our a/s is on the 27th, only 2 more weeks. I am getting slightly anxious thinking about it, because I really hope to see all organs in the right places and as developed as they should be. I think if it all looks good, I'll finally be able to enjoy this.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagepunkymama:

Willamina, my 3rd beta was this morning, just waiting on the call.  I am guessing they will schedule my u/s when they call with my beta results....I keep staring at the phone and it won't ring!

Raven, I hope that the walk-thru goes better than you think today.  I can't wait for the update.  Uuuum how can you, a grown woman, get in trouble for having boxes in the basemnet?  You do have to move and that's part of the process. 

I'm glad some of the kids are gone and you are getting some quiet, yay!  Tonsils out huh?  That sucks but at least there won't be any horse play (I'm terrible, I know!)

eta: spelling

Thanks, I will update on FB tonight about the walk through. It starts at 5.

I get in trouble for doing a load of laundry...who knows...plus it is in front of the tv where the kids play some of their video games. They can deal with it for a few days!

And I was thinking the same thing...no horse play or loudness....See I am bad too! Big Smile

• Oooh! I want your phone to ring to Punky!

• Hi Btay!

Raven, I can't wait...I will log on tonight just to see how it all goes!  My fingers are crossed for you!

| Purse Blog |
  • Punky - Awesome, FX that it comes back through the roof!

Ricola - Yay only two weeks! Can't wait, do you have any feelings?

Hi Btay!

!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • imageRvnsgrl81:

Oooh! I want your phone to ring to Punky!

*does jedi mind trick to make Punky's phone ring*

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• RicolaRicola member
    imagewillamina28:

Punky - Awesome, FX that it comes back through the roof!

Ricola - Yay only two weeks! Can't wait, do you have any feelings?

Hi Btay!

I don't have any feeling really, but think it's a boy. MH thinks it's a girl, so at least one of us can be right this way. Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• jb2rnjb2rn member
    Just wanted to say hello lovelies ! :))
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"