Ohio Babies

New to Columbus and just married :) looking for stuff to do!

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Just saying Hi!

My husband and I moved to columbus maybe 3 months ago (married July 2!) and now that my house isn't a mess with wedding stuff I am looking for things to do! I have a 6 month old son so maybe mommy groups or stuff for just me?  

My hobbies are varied but a lot of them i tend to do solo.  Lord knows how I made so many friends when i lived in Philadelphia!

Any tips on where to go/ what to do to meet people? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to Columbus and just married :) looking for stuff to do!

• MAMAxBMAMAxB member
    Hello and Welcome!
    The Short North is fun if you like restaurant/bars and a younger crowd.. there is also the North Market to walk around which is fun.

If you're looking for things to do with your 6 month old.. you can walk around Cosi, the Zoo, Polaris mall is fun... 
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Welcome to Columbus and congrats on the wedding!! I agree with the PP, if you want a moms group Riverside Hospital has a mom group for moms with babies from 0-12 mo, the Sprout Soup on N.High has one on Fridays I plan on checking them out since I'd like to meet other moms with small children as well. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I dont really drink :) was looking more for activities! love the ideas for what to do with my munchkin though :) Lord knows how I made my friends in Philadelphia! I dn't really go out much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Yogaonhigh.com. They offer yoga classes with your little one... Lots of fun. Great way to get make into shape. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"