Missouri Babies

KU med for delivery?

Hi,

It seems that everyone is super biased in KC and only thinks it is acceptable to deliver at Shawnee Mission!  I know they deliver a lot of babies but I work at KU Med and my doc is here and I don't understand the stigma against it.  They just finished renovated the delivery rooms and they have a level III NICU.  Has anyone heard of bad experiences here?

Re: KU med for delivery?

• Sorry this is so late, but I'm delivering at KU. I don't know anyone who has, so I was going to post the same thing lol.

I've been to L&D 4 times since being pregnant and I have to say, I can't imagine delivering anywhere else. I love my Dr., and the nurses there are outstanding. I'm super excited about the newly renovated rooms too. If you have any other questions, or find anyone else that's delivering there, PM me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just wanted to say that I'm not delivering at Shawnee, nor have I heard much about it. I've never heard anything negative about KU though. I think it might just be the circle you run in.  

FWIW, I plan to deliver at St Luke's East in Lee's Summit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"