North Dakota Babies

BFP!!!

OMG I got a BFP on Thursday!!!  I am so excited to be over on the bump finally!!  Any good stores to check out in ND?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFP!!!

• Congrats!  I think the nearest maternity store is here in Bismarck at the mall and they are fabulous!  There are also once upon a child in Fargo (and here too) and there's a baby store behind Space Aliens here and a cute store in the Party World down by the mall here.  I know lots of ladies come into Bismarck for maternity/baby shopping.

Plus Target (has a bella band which I loved for fitting into my normal clothes before moving to maternity) and Walmart actually have good stuff I thought.

• Congratulations!!!

Our big items came either from Sears or online.  There's the new consignment shop in Williston just across from Taco John's.  Doodlebugs is the name, I think.  I haven't been there yet, but it looks nice.  Not sure if it's just clothes or if you can find baby gear there, too. 

Your best bet for maternity clothes is Bismarck or Fargo.  I did get a few basic t-shirts at Target in Minot.  90% of my maternity clothes came from Motherhood in Fargo.  And to be honest, if I wasn't working, I was just in my pre-pregnancy sweats and DH's t-shirts.  I would suggest investing in some yoga pants maybe a size bigger than what you wear now.  You'll live in them after you have the baby, too.  :-)  Don't be afraid to get a few pairs of jeans a size bigger, as well.  They come in handy when you're past rubber banding your normal jean, but not big enough for maternity clothes, and again after baby's born when all you want to do is fit into a pair of non-maternity jeans (you know, jeans that actually button). 

Hope that helps and congrats again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!

Also for shopping if your not against second hand make sure to hit up some rummage sales before the end of the summer.  Look for both cheap maternity clothes and baby gear!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats to you!  I live in Bismarck and just got my positive test on Friday (July 8)!  Yay for both of us!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagefizziwigs:

Congrats to you!  I live in Bismarck and just got my positive test on Friday (July 8)!  Yay for both of us!

Congrats to you as well!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"