Babies: 9 - 12 Months

GFF

Since GFF has killed The Bump, I'm finally going to give in and join. I've never been a member of an off board before, but I miss everyone! Can anyone help me go over to the dark side? :) TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GFF

• All you have to do is go here:  https://glitterfartfactory.?forumotion.com/

and register... it takes some getting used to, fyi :)

• I didn't know it was through FB. Will everyone be able to see my real first and last night and all that jazz?

Edited: Nevermind. My computer just had a brain fart. Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Looking forward to seeing you and your boys on GFF! I haven't posted much over here, but I do lurk. It does take a little getting used to, but once you're used to the layout, it's fun. There's some cool features like the "multi-quote" button. 

Also, we posted pics from the WI Zoo trip last Saturday! We'll have to try to plan another GTG at some point in the future for the other people that wanted to come Saturday and couldn't!  

• imagedetokiet:

Looking forward to seeing you and your boys on GFF! I haven't posted much over here, but I do lurk. It does take a little getting used to, but once you're used to the layout, it's fun. There's some cool features like the "multi-quote" button. 

Also, we posted pics from the WI Zoo trip last Saturday! We'll have to try to plan another GTG at some point in the future for the other people that wanted to come Saturday and couldn't!  

I was looking for an update here and never saw one! :( How did it go? I definately want to come to the next one! How many of you met up?

• imagetSquared1987:
    imagedetokiet:

Looking forward to seeing you and your boys on GFF! I haven't posted much over here, but I do lurk. It does take a little getting used to, but once you're used to the layout, it's fun. There's some cool features like the "multi-quote" button. 

I was looking for an update here and never saw one! :( How did it go? I definately want to come to the next one! How many of you met up?

We didn't do an update here because of the crazy picture stealing person. It went great! I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time. It was me, tkvoisin, heatherm818, kate621, and katlor.  The babies had a good time. Caleb really liked tkvoisin's Quinn. At one point he tried getting out of his stroller and joining her in hers. Thank God for the harness! lol

• Tsquared! Get your a$$ over to GFF!
  • Hey if any of you GFFers are still around can someone send a mod over here? Every time I try to read or write a post I get redirected to the home page that lists all the rooms.  It looks like I can get onto chat, so if you know how to help me I'll be here or there! Thanks!
  • imagepazrana:
    Hey if any of you GFFers are still around can someone send a mod over here? Every time I try to read or write a post I get redirected to the home page that lists all the rooms.  It looks like I can get onto chat, so if you know how to help me I'll be here or there! Thanks!
    I sent out a bat-signal and Liza will be back from lunch in 15 minutes. She'll check into it then.

I posted on your thread on GFF -- I'm guessing the answer to my question is that you couldn't see my replies. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi!

Have you tried signing out & signing back in?

Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"