Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. hungry- I must log off and go eat breakfast now.

2. This weekend was pretty low key.  We were going to get Dh's old car from his parent's garage but they had plans so that didn't end up happening.  Highlight- I really enjoyed the tasty burger and fries from Five Guys for dinner on Saturday night.  Also, I purged more junk and moved stuff to keep out of the to-be nursery and into the garage.  Lowlight- We got a new outside light from Menards that Dh tried to install but it didn't work since it was broken so we went to exchange it and they didn't have anymore.

3. My sister is visiting for a couple days with my nephew and twin nieces- they haven't been to our new house since we moved to Indy.  My mom and dad are coming with them, but they've been here a few times.  We're going to the Children's Museum.  And then Friday night we are going to dinner with a friend and her hubby and their little baby that we haven't seen in 4 months since we moved to Indy (they are visiting his family that lives here).

4. Jetson's... dh and I were just talking about it yesterday.  He said we needed to get a Rosie.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Tired. I keep staying up late with the husband. the toddler wakes up and simply does not understand that mom wants to sleep more. lol.

2. weekend highlight? We went to the three rivers festival here in fort wayne. lowlight? Can't think of any lowlight. Guess that is good. I'll give another highlight lol. finished the monthly mealplan. (I go from the 8th to the 8th.) Did my big grocery shop.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Taking the kids to a splash ground. The toddler LOVES it. And we are going to go to the festival as a family on Saturday.

4. favorite cartoon when you were a kid?The one that really sticks out was Jem. I had it on video so I watched them constantly.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rachesraches member
    1. how are you feeling? 14w3d pregnant with twins and stressed out

2. weekend highlight? I guess dinner at Granite City with friends, other than that, it was pretty sucky.  lowlight? packing all weekend and dealing with house buying crap.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  hopefully getting some closure on the house we thought we wanted to buy and moving on

4. favorite cartoon when you were a kid?  I didn't really like them...weird, huh?

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jgoojgoo member

How are you feeling?
    Busy. Trying to make about five different appointments. & hot. Even with the air on, the mugginess is still creeping in.

Weekend highlight?
    Having some lounge time with my husband. & having some one-on-one pool time with Jack.
    Lowlight?
    Jack's allergies getting even worse. I believe its pet related & pollen or grass- but the kid is having serious problems. Trying to get him into an allergist but our Pedi is making it difficult.

What are you looking forward to this week?
    Is it bad that I can't really think of anything, lol?

Favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
    Loved me some Chip 'n Dale. & Jetsons. But I was more of a sitcom kid. Family Matters, Full House, etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Pretty good. Connor is back to waking up *only* twice per night and going right back to sleep after eating. This is definitely an improvement over last week!

2. Highlight: So many! Playdate with another daycare family on Friday night went well and we all had a good time. Saturday rode our bikes to breakfast, then cooked out dinner and went to an Indian's game with my dad and had a lovely evening. Yesterday we blew up our big inflatable pool and Jocelyn LOVED it. It's big enough for the whole family. We had a great day just enjoying the weather and getting some work done in the yard. Lowlight: Nothing I can think of, except I spilled 4 oz of EBM :(

3. Nothing in particular. I'm dreading the end of it though - Chris leaves for 2 weeks on Saturday. Not sure if I'm ready to be a single mom!

4. Smurfs and GI Joe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageillinigal:

1. how are you feeling?  25 weeks 1 day, I am feeling pretty big right now, I know it only gets worse but I am not used to having to get momentum to get off the couch. 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?  Highlight-haning out by the pool with DH, got some great clothes at a garage sale, and bought our crib and glider.  Lowlight-leaving DH last night to come back to Columbus, Ohio for the week for a summer class.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  Finishing up another summer course. 

4. favorite cartoon when you were a kid?  David and the Gnomes is the only one I can think of right now.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I responded this morning, but a Bump error stopped my post from going through...

1. Feeling pretty good!  Happy that tomorrow marks 29 weeks already.  WOW!

2. Highlight: I got SO MUCH done this weekend.  I was such a busy little beaver and feel like I have things a little more under control.  That feeling should last about four more days until we move again.  :)  Lowlight: Nothing really noteworthy.  I was a little bit irked after ordering the crib on Saturday.  I kept waiting until I knew we would be in the new house (so it would be delivered there and we wouldn't have to move it), but in all those times I looked at it online I failed to see that it's on backorder.  The estimated shipping date is September 3rd, and I still have to paint the darn thing.  It will probably end up being okay since the baby isn't in the nursery at first anyway, but I'm annoyed that I waited so long.

3. Getting the keys to our house and getting out of this apartment!

4. The Flinstones

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"