Philadelphia Babies
Options

easy places to breastfeed in drexel hill/springfield area

I'm JUST getting comfortable nursing around friends/family in my own home (my baby is 6 weeks), but having to take very short trips and rush back home to breastfeed is getting old!I'd like to be able to nurse while out and have done it in my car in a pinch but that wasn't ideal. 

Has anyone found comfortable/easy places to breastfeed while out and about? (haven't tried BRU but know that one)

TIA!

Re: easy places to breastfeed in drexel hill/springfield area

• Options

The dressing rooms of Target work. 

When you were in your car did you do it in the front seat or back? I found that moving the front seat all the way up and then sitting in the back was much easier. I have a sun shade on the back window and pull that down and then put a nursing cover on. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in the front of the car.  I'll try the back next time and good idea about Target- I didn't think about that!! We're there half the time I'm out anyway!! Guess I gotta just get out there and give it a go. Thanks!
  • Options
    BRU is a decent place, any bench in the Springfield Mall should be ok, just put a cover on.  The bathroom downstairs by the post office has a huge sitting area, and the Motherhood store in the mall has good dressing rooms. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"