D.C. Area Babies

Looking for Local Moms

Hi all! I'm a mom due in mid-November, looking for other moms due about the same time in the Northern Virginia area. I'm a first time mom and with everything going on, I'd like to know some people in the same boat. Anyone out there?

imageimage

Re: Looking for Local Moms

• Hi! I'm due at the end of November and I'll also be a first-time mom. Where in NOVA are you located? I'm around the Bailey's Crossroads area. I'm planning to deliver at Inova Alexandria. I'm definitely interested in meeting other moms as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also a first time mom due in October! I live in Burke and will be delivering at Reston.  I would also love to meet people who are going through similar experiences. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I never post here, but I have been lurking since TTC. I am due early November and delivering at INOVA Fairfax.

• I also rarely post here although Lindsey can vouch for me. I am in MD and due in mid-December.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecoffeefireworks:
    I also rarely post here although Lindsey can vouch for me. I am in MD and due in mid-December.

ANOTHER BABY!!!! woohoo!!! congrats lady!!! so many december babies in my world...this makes 6!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am located in the Sterling/ Ashburn area and will be delivering at Loudoun Hospital.  Are you guys taking any baby classes?
    imageimage
  • Yes, I'm taking a 6 week childbirth class through Physicians and Midwives Collaborative in Alexandria. I'm signed up for sessions that start in September. Their course includes one class session on breastfeeding and another on infant care. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due a bit later than you all - early January.  I live in Falls Church and will be delivering at Georgetown.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello! I don't frequent this board much bc the posts were very few and far between. Maybe it will pick up? I live in Springfield and am due with our first in SIX WEEKS!! Yikes!! We are excited, nervous and just about very emotion right now. We are delivering at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington. Good luck to all of you in your pregnancies! It is a whole new world :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lindsey!  I know right.  I am way behind.  Fela will be entering kindergarten in the fall.  Boy, time flies.  I remember when were first getting married.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am due in early October and delivering at Reston Hospital Center.

We live in Vienna.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"