Mississippi Babies

Pediactric doctors on the Coast

Hey moms on the Coast, I  need some recomendations on pediatric doctors in Gulfport or Biloxi. According to our insurance, LO can see one of the following:

Allen Karstens (Saucier)
Tamara Harper, Fauzia Quddus, Scott Davis, Timothy Bruni (all in Gulfport) William Worm, Heather Rhoden, Afsheen Siddique, William Troutman, Tijuanna Freeman, Jennifer Grayson, Kathryn Sigurnjak, Mitchell Gruich Jr, Obaid Siddique (all in Biloxi)

Is anyone familiary with any of these? Pros/cons of any? Right now, Dr. Harper is my #1 pick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediactric doctors on the Coast

• I don't know any, but I'd love some recommendations as well in Biloxi or Ocean Spings!

Good luck on finding one!

• I personally am going to see Dr Harper after my baby delivers, but that was based on the fact that she has privledges at Garden Park where I am delivering. I heard that Dr Bruni is great. Bruni pediatrics is a father son team and the lady that taught my birthing class says they are great.
  • Loading the player...
  • I took my LO to see Dr Harper for his 1 week check up. LOVED her. Very happy with our choice. She was very patient and answered all of my questions. She was very attentive to LO. Was very knowledgable. We go back to see her again this week.
  • My midwife suggested Dr. Harper :D
    BabyName Ticker
  • I have a four year old who I've been taking to Dr. Bruni's Pediatric since he was 1 yrs old. It is a father and son team. My son sees the elder, Ronald. I personally think he is the best on the Coast. I've also heard really positive things about the son. One of the nice things about their office is they are open on Saturdays and can usually fit you in, if you feel it's necessary for your child to be seen asap but not needing urgent care at a hospital. They are located behind the WalMart on Highway 49 and Creosote Rd.
  • We are using Dr. Mitchell Gruich in Biloxi. He is great and was highly recommended!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"