Washington Babies

Dress me like a provocative man

My sister is having a murder mystery party and apparently they ran out of female characters, so I've been assigned the role of "provocative man". I have no idea what I'm supposed to dress like. Ideas and suggestions? I don't have a smokin hot body so wearing mens boxer briefs is not appealing to me. Thanks ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dress me like a provocative man

• Hmmm....maybe black pants, a fitted blazer of some type and a fitted button up shirt?  That's a tough one.  Definitely need a thin eyeliner drawn pencil mustache though!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you seen that male pole dancer on America's Got Talent?  His wardrobe would work.  ;)  Um, what about a smoking jacket?

And seriously, were there only like 2 chick roles?  How did you end up being stuck as the man when you're her sister?? 

image Visit The Nest!

• Loading the player...
  • How about a suit with tie loosened around the neck? Or maybe no tie with top few buttons undone and add drawn on chest hair ;)
  • I have no clue what a provocative man would dress like, but this is one of the many images that came up when I googled it :P

• imageI*Heart*Stuart:

I have no clue what a provocative man would dress like, but this is one of the many images that came up when I googled it :P

Buahahahahaha I was thinking along the lines of the green suit from Borat. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:
    imageI*Heart*Stuart:

I have no clue what a provocative man would dress like, but this is one of the many images that came up when I googled it :P

Buahahahahaha I was thinking along the lines of the green suit from Borat. 

I might be the only person who hasn't seen that movie so I googled that.  LOLOLOL!! And no, please no. I saw the rear view and that's not okay. 

• I dont have any suggestions, but I just had to come in here to say that "Dress me like a provocative man" has to be one of the most interesting subject lines I have ever seen on here =P
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Do you know what the setting for the murder mystery is?  Usually they're a certain time and place, like mobsters or 50s or whatever.  That might help you come up with a look, and make sure you go with the rest of the group.

If there isn't really a setting, for some reason 70s came to mind.  Like a satin button up shirt unbuttoned too low, with fake chest hair.  Kind of John Travolta in "Saturday Night Fever".  :)~

-Deborah

• imagecwhip77:

If there isn't really a setting, for some reason 70s came to mind.  Like a satin button up shirt unbuttoned too low, with fake chest hair.  Kind of John Travolta in "Saturday Night Fever".  :)~

Along those same lines... 

Disco Stu likes disco music. 

image Visit The Nest!

• Not sure if this is the right idea, but what if you dressed like Hef? Silk pajamas anyone. plus think how comfy that would be.  
  • imagetobykitty:
    Not sure if this is the right idea, but what if you dressed like Hef? Silk pajamas anyone. plus think how comfy that would be.  

I like this idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"