Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I will buyt your sippy cup from you

If it is a blue, 10-oz gerber graduates nuk "fun grip" one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003I5YY1A/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000GCL5NI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JP2JY434T5BE6B9Z94F

Apparently, these are impossible to find anymore. I found ONE at walmart about a month ago, and it was in a two-pack with a yellow one. Everything on amazon is "colors may vary" or you have to buy 2 or 4 to get one blue one.

We have a great system where DS1 gets yellow sippies and DS2 gets blue sippies. We love having only one kind so we don't have to worry about what top or valve goes with what cup.  But seriously. Poor DS2 only has 4 cups, and between the diaper bag, a milk cup, a water cup, and one usually in the dishwasher, the poor kid can almost never have anything to drink.

I am serious as a heart attack. If you own one of these cups and would like to sell it, please PM me. I have one pinkish/red one that I am willing to exchange, plus a whole grocery bag full of other brands of sippies I am happy to trade. Or I will give you cash.

Sincerely, DG1

Re: I will buyt your sippy cup from you

• ygpm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I saw those at Burlington Coat Factory (Baby Depot).
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • DG1DG1 member

Sophie, I will reply. 

Dreamsicle, I will check that out!

• bwralcbwralc member

I'm not sure if you will come back and look at this post but I wanted to let you know that I have been looking them up in my spare time.  I know you wanted to trade but this website **might** have them.  It is a store out of New York.

https://bibibaby.net/product.php?id_product=141

If I were you though I would call and ask them first they list their number on their website.  I was kinda confused though b/c they show the blue alone and then a blue and orangey/yellow one together.  Maybe they can help you some since it says they have them in stock?  I wish I could help more. I would be freaking out if I couldn't find sippy's for DD, because she will only use one kind. I will PM you this info too. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"