April 2011 Moms
Options

Let me introduce myself...

Hello! My name is Michelle. I live in Canada. I have been on the march 2011 board while I was pregnant. I was late, and ended up having my daughter April 6th. Now when I went on the march board, I dont have much in common so I thought Id wander over here. My Daughters name is Julianna. She is my first and she is such a well behaved beautiful baby. I attached a picture below...I took it yesterday, she is tooo cute in it. Any other babies born april 6th out there?Michelle Slywka
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let me introduce myself...

• Options
    Any other babies born april 6th its supose to read!
  • Options

Hey Michelle from Canada - I'm a Michelle from Canada (BC) with an April 6th baby too! Welcome to the board, it's quieter now but lots of very supportive, fun ladies and great advice on here. I think most members are now moving over to the 3-6 board ... I spend more time there but still peek in here daily.

Juliana is so cute, love the Gene Simmons tongue!! Stick out tongue

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hehehe well that is crazy! Another Michelle from canada! Hehehe it is like Gene Simmons tounge, my five year old neice asked me if it was a real or fake tounge hahaha! I love the picture in your siggy, where did you get the 3 month picture...etsy?
  • Options
    Hey what part of Canada are you from?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageMLOVESM28:
    hehehe well that is crazy! Another Michelle from canada! Hehehe it is like Gene Simmons tounge, my five year old neice asked me if it was a real or fake tounge hahaha! I love the picture in your siggy, where did you get the 3 month picture...etsy?

Cute comment from your niece, haha. Thanks, I made the monthly animal pictures and am happy to share if you are interested!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  My LO was born the day after.  Cute photo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"