Philadelphia Babies
Options

Delivery Hospital

HI,

I wanted to ask what Hospital will you be delivering in?  I was considering Einstein but the feedback I got from others was not too good :(

Thanks

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Delivery Hospital

• Options
    I am delivering at St. Mary's in Langhorne. My sister is a nurse at Einstein and she said their maternity is good but there is better. See where your doctor is in network with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm going to the Birth Center in Bryn Mawr, but I've also heard good things about both Pennsylvania & HUP.  I agree to check where your docs have hospital privileges and then look at the C-sec rates and/or go for a tour.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guessing you're in the Northeast?  Does your OB deliver at more than 1 hospital?  That could make a difference.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I delivered at Pennsylvania Hospital. 

I loved it, just keep in mind that you don't necessarily get  a choice in the Dr. that delivers.

I chose an OB though that had admitting right to that Hospital, so check with your OB and see what hospitals they use. 

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you Ladies...
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live about an hour west of the city, and went further west to deliver...I went to Reading Hospital and Medical Center.  If you're in the Reading area, I highly recommend it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm delivering at Montgomery in Norristown.  It's where my CNM has privileges.
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options
    I delivered at Einstein and while I hated driving in that area from the Northeast the maternity ward wasn't that bad. I will say that husbands and spouses are not permitted to stay in the hospital room over night. If I would have known that before I was almost due I would have switched hospitals. They are allowed there from like 8am-10 or 11pm. Besides for that everything else was great. My labor nurse was the BEST. 
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"