UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• imagejCamsquared:
    imageChatham2007:
    imagejCamsquared:
    imageValentineBB:
    imageChatham2007:

I'm 99% sure I am going to get flamed for this, but here it goes...

I am all for BFing in public, but I do think that the mother should cover up. I don't need to see your boob and nip.

I'm not going to flame you b/c I think everyone's entitled to their opinion.  That said, I might have agreed before I breastfed but now it's whenever, wherever and however she wants.  She hates the nursing cover and to force the issue takes more time and increases my odds of a nip slip then just whipping it out and letting her nurse.  Her head covers my boob anyway and I don't think the split second my boob is out is going to turn anyone to stone.

Yep.

And I'm now thinking that is maybe why you left our lunch date in such a hurry last spring? LOL.

Is it weird that I have a double standard? I don't care if friends and family do it, but strangers skeeve me the 'eff out.

Well I just feel special then :-P

You should! Especially since there was the epic breast pad mix up. Stick out tongue

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageValentineBB:
    imageChatham2007:

I'm 99% sure I am going to get flamed for this, but here it goes...

I am all for BFing in public, but I do think that the mother should cover up. I don't need to see your boob and nip.

I'm not going to flame you b/c I think everyone's entitled to their opinion.  That said, I might have agreed before I breastfed but now it's whenever, wherever and however she wants.  She hates the nursing cover and to force the issue takes more time and increases my odds of a nip slip then just whipping it out and letting her nurse.  Her head covers my boob anyway and I don't think the split second my boob is out is going to turn anyone to stone.

I normally don't NIP because 

1) E hates the cover

2) E is easily distracted so there will more than likely be a nip slip (or 10)

3) My boobs are effing huge and I'm not even sure that his head covers them

but I'm all for others doing it.

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Emie28Emie28 member

This might be flame worthy. We'll see.

Since we have been talking about Preppy today. Since she has been gone there is another poster that I think of as taking her place as a board PW who likes to complain about her job. I don't know what else it is about her, but in my head I kind of see them as the same person even though I know they aren't. The major difference being that I like this reg and I didn't care for Preppy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmie28:

Since we have been talking about Preppy today. Since she has been gone there is another poster that I think of as taking her place as a board PW who likes to complain about her job. I don't know what else it is about her, but in my head I kind of see them as the same person even though I know they aren't. The major difference being that I like this reg and I didn't care for Preppy.

Yes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name names
  • imageLe Olive:
    Name names

Okay, because I hate when other people do this and won't. Lambie. I really do like you, and I really do think your job sucks ass. But you have become a total PW lately.

• imagejCamsquared:
    imageEmie28:

Yes.

Um, if this is about Lambie, I think her job is pretty freaking terrible to her. And I agree with the liking her.

• Emie28Emie28 member

Yes, it is Lambie. And I don't really mean it hatefully. It is just that she posts a lot and she posts a lot complaining about her job, both of which Preppy did. In my mind she has kind of melded into Preppy.

And, Ash, I agree that if all she says about her job is true, they are really terrible to her. I guess, I would feel really uncomfortable putting that much negative info about my job online (you never know who is reading). People said the same to Preppy when she was complaining about her job a lot.

Like I said, the difference being I really like Lambie, she doesn't have the tendency to exaggerate and lie that Preppy had. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmie28:
    Like I said, the difference being I really like Lambie, she doesn't have the tendency to exaggerate and lie that Preppy had. 

Exactly. There are other huge differences too - like in any post not related to her job, she is nothing like Preppy.

• imageEmie28:

Yes, it is Lambie. And I don't really mean it hatefully. It is just that she posts a lot and she posts a lot complaining about her job, both of which Preppy did. In my mind she has kind of melded into Preppy.

And, Ash, I agree that if all she says about her job is true, they are really terrible to her. I guess, I would feel really uncomfortable putting that much negative info about my job online (you never know who is reading). People said the same to Preppy when she was complaining about her job a lot.

Yeah I get what you're saying, for sure :)

• It's like when she changed her name from lambie to ludicrous she did a 180
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • holy fvck

Lambie is Ludicrous??

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN??? 

• OK here's mine:

Lambie might complain about her job, but Mrs_Macias - you complain about EVERYTHING. There, I said it. Sorry, but you do. And I feel like a lot of people agree w/ me on this - because her posts always get a ton of views but no replies.

Knibb High Football rules! 

• OK here's mine:

Lambie might complain about her job, but Mrs_Macias - you complain about EVERYTHING. There, I said it. Sorry, but you do. And I feel like a lot of people agree w/ me on this - because her posts always get a ton of views but no replies.

• imagemrs_b_2007:

holy fvck

Lambie is Ludicrous??

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN??? 

Um. Sustaining life for a newborn.

And taking pictures of weenies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrs_b_2007:

OK here's mine:

I don't disagree with you.

• imagejlee1106:

And taking pictures of weenies.

I have my priorities after all. 

• imagemrs_b_2007:

::crowd goes wild:: 

• I feel like there are a lot of "new" regs who try too damn hard. I really hate when they try to be snarky and just come off as a bvtch.

Edited because you can't say bvtch.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs_b_2007:

OK here's mine:

I already called her out once this week, I think.

And really? A Billy Madison reference? Just when I thought I couldn't love you more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"