August 2011 Moms

free enfamil sent to me? Anyone else?

So.. the door bell rings, I'm thinking GREAT our travel system is here!  

But no.. we got 3 smaller boxes (the man said if I wanted all 3 I had to pay 5.25, but if not I could just keep 2 of them, So confused?)

I just kept 2 of the boxes..because I didn't order anything, and I'm not sure why I'm getting these but I open it and have 6 $5 off coupons plus 3 8 ounce containers of enfamil... I'm so confused!

CafeMom Tickers

Re: free enfamil sent to me? Anyone else?

• I have been getting free Similiac (sp?) in the mail, which is an awesome suprise! I don't remember ever signing up for it and I do plan on breastfeeding, but it is nice to have them just in case. Plus, the ones I got are for babies up to 12 months, so I am sure I will use them later on.

Isn't it awesome getting free stuff? Yes

• Did you sign up for enfamil's site even? They send free samples :) Similac does too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I got one box on my doorstep.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • yes i keep getting samples in the mail. I currently have 3 cans of Similac, a can of Enfamil and then one of the bigger plastic containers of Enfamil! I can't believe I've gotten so much! I'm happy because I"m most likely breastfeeding so now I have some variety to try with my LO and whatever I don't use I will donate. 
  • imageCactusGirl:

I have been getting free Similiac (sp?) in the mail, which is an awesome suprise! I don't remember ever signing up for it and I do plan on breastfeeding, but it is nice to have them just in case. Plus, the ones I got are for babies up to 12 months, so I am sure I will use them later on.

Isn't it awesome getting free stuff? Yes

Free stuff definitely a plus!   I'm planning on BFing too, but I was just telling my H that we need to get some formula as a back up incase we need it.. Guess I don't have to!

CafeMom Tickers
  • I think they must just be sending these things out to every pregnant woman they can.  I've gotten two cans of Enfamil and one of Similac, along with a few $5 off coupons, and even one that's $12 off.  Wuuuut?

I'm planning on BFing, so I really didn't feel like I had much use for these things, but since I was unable to BF with DD for reasons truly beyond my control, I was like, "Meh, I'd better keep these."

I'm just taking it for what it's worth, lol.

// I love you too. //

• Yeah, I had just one box in my mailbox a few weeks ago.
  • Lucky!! I want a box! :(
    10.2.10 Married my best friend! 12.26.10 BFP 8.27.11 Baby Logan's born
  • Yep, I've gotten free (unsolicited, and unwanted) samples of enfamil and similac.  My dog likes it sprinkled over his food as a treat.  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsMiller1002:
    Lucky!! I want a box! :(

Me too! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've gotten them too, along with one for Similac yesterday.  Weird they would make you pay.  Kinda nice getting free stuff. I'm going to breastfeed, but always good to have some formula on hand just in case!
  • i got one box of enfamil this week...love free stuff, even though i intend on breast feeding.
  • I received 2 cans of enfamil as well. I have no clue why I got these because I have never signed up for anything with enfamil. Mine also came with the coupons.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStefandTodd:
    Yep, I've gotten free (unsolicited, and unwanted) samples of enfamil and similac.  My dog likes it sprinkled over his food as a treat:)

Really? Cause I was wondering what to do with my free samples lol

Member since 2010 ❤️
    #1 BFP 12/31/10 EDD 8/14/11 Born 8/9/11

#2 BFP 3/20/12 EDD 11/17/12 M/C 3/25/12

#3 BFP 11/17/12 EDD 8/5/13 Born 8/4/13

#4 BFP 1/26/14 EDD 09/29/14 Born 10/01/14

• imageJenLynn09:

imageStefandTodd:
    Yep, I've gotten free (unsolicited, and unwanted) samples of enfamil and similac.  My dog likes it sprinkled over his food as a treat:)

That is really funny...

CafeMom Tickers
  • imageJenLynn09:

imageStefandTodd:

Yeah, my Bradley teacher first mentioend that's what she did with her samples.  Our dog is a skinny little active beast of a thing, so we're always adding olive oil and cheese and pb to his food to try to fatten him up.  Now, ocassionally I put in a scoop or two of formula.  He likes it :)
  • imageStefandTodd:
    imageJenLynn09:

imageStefandTodd:

Yeah, my Bradley teacher first mentioend that's what she did with her samples.  Our dog is a skinny little active beast of a thing, so we're always adding olive oil and cheese and pb to his food to try to fatten him up.  Now, ocassionally I put in a scoop or two of formula.  He likes it :)

That is awesome.. I might have to do that cause my dog is getting skinny from running around in the heat so much and I've been getting worried about him. Thanks for sharing! 

Member since 2010 ❤️
    #1 BFP 12/31/10 EDD 8/14/11 Born 8/9/11

#2 BFP 3/20/12 EDD 11/17/12 M/C 3/25/12

#3 BFP 11/17/12 EDD 8/5/13 Born 8/4/13

#4 BFP 1/26/14 EDD 09/29/14 Born 10/01/14

• I signed up for all of them... and havent recd anything yet! Humf.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow our journey here: Isabella's Special Heart.... BLOG: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/IsabellaSanchez ****** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I got a box that had coupons and a can of enfamil in it.  Nice surprise!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't gotten any, but my mom got the same 2 boxes that the op did. And she's not the pregnant one!
  • I wonder if it is from signing up at Motherhood Maternity????
  • imageAmyLa90679:
    I wonder if it is from signing up at Motherhood Maternity????

I bet it is.  I didn't sign up for anything on their websites, and got an Enfamil box on my doorstep yesterday.

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • For those of you receiving "unwanted and unsolicited" formula...why don't you consider donating it to your local food bank or community action agency.

I'm an accountant for our local community action agency and formula is always in need for our clients.  Just an idea! 

• imagemarybeth05:

For those of you receiving "unwanted and unsolicited" formula...why don't you consider donating it to your local food bank or community action agency.

I'm an accountant for our local community action agency and formula is always in need for our clients.  Just an idea! 

This is what I would've done with it had I not found another beneficial use in our home for it.  Definitely a great idea :)
  • i am getting free formula in the mail, too, for some unknown reason. i think once i signed up for a diaper website the manufacturer figured out i was pregnant and started sending me crap from their other lines. i am going to donate mine to the food pantry at church. 
    imageimage
  • With DD I got free Similac and Enfamil in the mail.  These were great to have on hand when I needed to supplement at around 6 months with DD (they hadn't expired).  However - how weird was the charge for the third box?  That seems like a scam...
  • imageMsanchez1125:
    I signed up for all of them... and havent recd anything yet! Humf.

Me either! I signed up but nothing in the mail. My DD1's pediatrician gave me an enfamil sample pack, and my MIL's friend gave me a similac pack though...

Ladies, definitely keep these on hand even if you plan on breastfeeding. Hold off giving it to your dog :). Once a can is opened it has to be used in one month. Also, no matter how much you want to breastfeed and try, there's always a chance you will need to supplement. My first child had jaundice and lost over 10% of her bodyweight after 5 days and we had to even though I was trying to not introduce formula, a bottle or anything until at least 2 weeks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a free package of enfamil too. Only one and it was left in my mailbox. 
  • I just signed up for both websites, and pampers, too.  Hope I get some free stuff and I'm not too late! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Well, guess that is how the system works. I signed up for their coupons and samples and did not receive anything in spite of reminders. We have been using Enfamil for my 3 month old, and sure could do with some checks/coupons?

If anyone is willing to part with their coupons or checks, would be glad to accept them or trade for them? Smile

Email me at nikita2charles@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"