North Florida Babies

Maternity Clothing Stores?

Are there any local maternity clothing stores or big department stores with a plus-sized maternity section?  I'm not interested in on-line orders.  The only thing I can think of is the section in Target.  I'm in the Jax region.

TIA 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothing Stores?

• Kohl's and Old Navy have small sections of maternity clothing, but I'm not sure about the plus sizes. Old Navy runs really big though, I can wear a S in their dresses and I am a 10/12
    Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • You might want to try Motherhood and Destination Maternity. They have a Plus size maternity
  • Loading the player...
  • Targets maternity section is small. Agree with PP about Kohls,OldNavy (also small selections) & Destination Maternity @the TownneCenter -they are a bit pricey but VERY cute clothes.
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I got most of mine at Destination Maternity or Target at the Town Center.  There is also a Motherhood at the outlet mall in St. Augustine.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Thanks for all the tips/suggestions, ladies!  I'm very grateful. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Burlington Coat Factory (Old St Augustine Rd near 295) and Ross at the Town Center have maternity sections.
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • There is a maternity store in St. Johns Town Center. I believe it is across from Whiskey River. They have a fantastic selection of clothing (at least they did when I went in 2010).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"