Pre-School and Daycare

What are the top booster seats?

I cannot find my copy of Baby Bargains and it is over 3 years old anyhow. What are the top booster seats for preschoolers? DS still fits in his Britax Marathon and I plan on keeping him in it for awhile (about 40 inches and 40 pounds), but I figured I would start looking now, or maybe even get one for my parents car. I think I heard the Graco Nautilius and there was an Evenflo one perhaps?

Re: What are the top booster seats?

• I have two Graco Nautilius', one for each boy, and they love it!  DS1 has it as a highback booster using the car seatbelt. DS2 is using his as a regular carseat still with the harness.  Hopefully they still sell them when DS3 is ready for a new carseat.  : )
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • DD#1 is 5.5 and I just bought her a highback booster - Britax Frontier. So far, we love it!
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • ARe you sure he still fits?  DD is an inch taller and just about to outgrow hers.  If his shoulders are above the harness slots, it's too small.  We have the Graco Turbo-boosters.  I just couldn't see spending $100+ on a booster, the side impact protection didn't seem to be much different.  I do think it's important to spend more for a booster that has a head rest that goes up as your DC gets taller.  Also, a child has to be mature enough for a booster and shouldn't sit in one if they still fall asleep in the car a lot.  We're taking a long trip next month and the Britax is going back in for DD b/c she sleeps on long trips. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • We have the Graco Nautilius, and really like it.  He's still using the 5pt harness and high back right now.  The graco one was highly rated and still very affordable. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"