Florida Babies
Options

Pedi/Babysitter recommendations needed

We are moving to St.Petersburg next month and I am lookingbfor recommendations for a good pediatrian and childcare for my DD and 10 year old SS. We have looked on craigslist for childcare but haven't seen any ads that really stand out.

Re: Pedi/Babysitter recommendations needed

• Options

Hi there!

I use Dr. Stephen Nelson's office.  They have 3 or 4 other pedi's in his office, but he has been around for awhile and I like them so far (DS is only 7 weeks old).  They are on MLK St. They have really great hours (even weekend hours).  Another place I looked at is Dr. Bhumi Upadhyay's (they all her Dr. Bhumi) office.  I have a friend that goes there with her two children and really likes it there.  I liked the staff and she was very nice and knowledgeable as well.  She is very popular around here.  She is on 4th St.

Not sure about childcare, though...sorry.  Good luck!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in Tampa so can't help with pedi, but I've had great luck with Care.com for babysitters.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey! I'm a mom of a 2 year old and do part time child care if it works with our schedule! I was a fulltime nanny for 6 years until I had my daughter, If you haven't found anything yet... feel free to give me a call or email me personally 727-403-1096 p 2 bat at hotmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"