Tennessee Babies
Options

Sevier County Moms

I live in Sevierville, TN, I'm 23 years old, married, and I have a 6 month old son. We've been thinking about having more children and we really need friends who can relate to our stage in life. I was just curious if there were any other moms out there with a similar story as mine that my family and I can get to know.

Re: Sevier County Moms

• Options
    hey there!  i live in seymour.....i'm a bit older than you (29) and my DD is 3 (and one on the way), but i know there was a post on here before about mommy groups in the area.  i shared that a MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) group is starting in September up here in Seymour at Seymour Heights Christian Church.  I also know that Sevierville First Baptist has a moms group as well.  Hope this helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm 21, just moved to Sevierville from GA and know absolutely NO ONE in this town. My husband works 70+ hours a week and I go to the pool/shopping/out to eat by myself all the time.

No kids yet but due in December. I don't check this board often because it's so dead but if you ever want to email or anything you can page me on Dec 2011 moms :))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"