Minnesota Babies
Options

New to board w/ a ? regarding Partners OBGYN in Maplewood

Hi,

I'm new to the board and am wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the Partners OBGYN clinic in Maplewood.  My doctor referred me to them and I'm looking for some feedback from other people's experiences.

TIA!

Re: New to board w/ a ? regarding Partners OBGYN in Maplewood

• Options
    I go there.  Overall I really like it there.  Dr. Washbusch is my main doctor.  Dr. Syal did my c/s with DS1.  Dr Goralski delivered DS2 (loved her!). I know several people who see Dr. Votel and Dr. Kohls and really like them.  They usually run pretty close to on time, but I've never felt like they've rushed me.  Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the response! Glad to hear that you like them!  Makes me feel better considering I don't know much about the clinic other than the reviews I could find online.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have some family members that go there and really really like it. I would have gone there if I still lived nearby.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"