Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Since OJ Already Took the Title "If I Did It"...

...what will Ms. Anthony call her book?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***

Re: Since OJ Already Took the Title "If I Did It"...

• Options
    Seriously?
  • Options
    KK2004KK2004 member
    I know this is an awful thought, but I think she's guilty as hell. I think Strawberry has this idea nailed. If Casey would kill to get her freedom (be childless) she would be sick enough to write about it for the sake of money.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKK2004:
    I know this is an awful thought, but I think she's guilty as hell. I think Strawberry has this idea nailed. If Casey would kill to get her freedom (be childless) she would be sick enough to write about it for the sake of money.

I agree. I thought from the outset that she either killed her daughter or knew who did. But as the trial progresed and she didn't rat anyone else out, I came to the conclusion that she was guilty. She's too selfish to cover for anyone else when her life was on the line. I am still shocked about this verdict.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking this exactly! What a crock.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I predict she will call her book "Free to be me - the Casey Anthony Story" with a byline of "the true story of America's wildest baby killer".

I also predict her book with have barely any mention of Caylee except for what a great mom Casey was to her.

• Options

Suckers: A love note to my jury

(for the record, no offense meant to the jury, i think they did what they could with what they were given & I'm sure some think she's guilty but just couldnt convict based on the evidence) 

• Options
    imagemelody921:

imageKK2004:

I agree. I thought from the outset that she either killed her daughter or knew who did. But as the trial progresed and she didn't rat anyone else out, I came to the conclusion that she was guilty. She's too selfish to cover for anyone else when her life was on the line. I am still shocked about this verdict.

Good observation about the selfishness. So true. That does make sense that if she was just involved and not guilty, she'd sing like a canary.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options
    imagegroovygrl:

Suckers: A love note to my jury

(for the record, no offense meant to the jury, i think they did what they could with what they were given & I'm sure some think she's guilty but just couldnt convict based on the evidence) 

This made me LOL.
  • Options
    imageStrawberryAlarmClock:
    imagemelody921:

imageKK2004:

Good observation about the selfishness. So true. That does make sense that if she was just involved and not guilty, she'd sing like a canary.

I guess I don't follow, wouldn't most ppl come forward about the real murderer if your other alternative is life in prison or the death penalty for a crime you didn't commit? yes it is 'selfish' by definition but also seems like the right thing to do & pretty much what anyone would do except maybe in the case of protecting your own child or something.

• Options

"How I Got Away With Murder:  The Casey Anthony Story"

"It Was An Accident, I Swear, I'm Not A Monster"

"Bella Vita"

• Options

it should be called, The "Zanny" Life of Casey Anthony.

Then she'll come out with a How To book, The art of inventive story telling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    stgn01stgn01 member
    imageCytina:

"How I Got Away With Murder:  The Casey Anthony Story"

"It Was An Accident, I Swear, I'm Not A Monster"

"Bella Vita"

Love it! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards