D.C. Area Babies

Full day preschool - Reston/Herndon

Do any of you have any feedback on any of the full day pre-schools in the Reston/Herndon area?  We are just starting to research and are assuming we'll need to go with an accedited day care center instead of a montessori school for financial reasons.  Anyone have any experience with Kindercare Lake Newport?

Re: Full day preschool - Reston/Herndon

• Reston Children Center will take part-timers if they can find someone for the other days. 
  • My 9-month old daughter started at the Lake Newport KinderCare about a month ago, and we've been really happy with it so far.  She really seems to love her teachers (and vice versa!), and I absolutely love the fact that the director has been there for as long as she has.  Several of the teachers have been there for years, as well.  I know, too, that some of the older kids who are there for the after-school and summer programs have been going there since they were infants.  They definitely seem to get a lot of "repeat customers."  We haven't had any problems with them so far, and my daughter seems happy when we drop her off and when we pick her up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"