Maryland Babies
Options

Poll: Nap/Sleep Schedules

I know every child is different but I'm always curious to see how we compare to others...

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)?

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long?

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poll: Nap/Sleep Schedules

• Options

1.  16 months old

2.  Two naps a day, usually ~2 hours each

3.  She'll go to bed around 8:30-9:00 pm at night and wake up between 7:00-8:00 am 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)? 23 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long? usually from 12:30-3

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? bedtime is at 8, he is usually up by 6:30 or 7

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)?

DD is 2.5

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long?

At daycare, yes for ~2 hours, at home its hit or miss ~1.5 hours if she does.

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? 

We've been messing around w/ her bedtime lately and have moved it back.  She's going to bed around 8ish now (asleep by 8:30) and wakes up around 6:15/6:30.  She does wake up much happier now that she can get out of her room and normally comes running to see me, which is nice.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)?  Four

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long? She still naps about 75% of the time, about 2 hours.  And I'd like to give a big Stick out tongue to both of my sisters who started telling me when Mia was 2 that the naps were going to end soon and I should enjoy them while I can.  Ha!

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning?  We begin bedtime around 8, she's in bed between 8:45 and 9, and she's asleep around 10.  She's a night owl.  She wakes around 7-8 each morning.  Though this morning she woke up at 5:30 and had a fit because I wouldn't make her breakfast.  I sent her to her room and within 20 minutes, she was back out and DH had to wake her up at 8:15.

• Options

1. 18 months old

2. at DC usually around 2 hours, depending on if another kid wakes him up.  At home on the weekends or th odd day off he can go from 2 to 4 hours.

3.  We've recently pushed it back a little bit, but 7:30, 8 at the latess.  He will get up around 6:30 or 7, but a few times he's gotten up at 8 on the weekends.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagengentile:

I know every child is different but I'm always curious to see how we compare to others...

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)?  14 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long?  2 naps a day, anywhere from 1.5 - 3hrs long (depends who's watching him & what time he went down)

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? in bed around 9:30pm, gets up around 7:30-8am

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

My LO has not quite established a sleep schedule

1. 5 months

2. yes, about 20 minutes at a time. On a good day we get an hour.

3. 7pm & anywhere from 5am - 6:30am

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagengentile:

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)? 7 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long? 3 naps at least 45 min each. The first two naps are usually an hour and a half.

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? Asleep by 9 usually, up around 8. She is nowhere near STTN but usually goes back down right after eating.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options

Sophee is 5 months.

yes, she naps about 2-3 times a day for about 30-90 each time (sometime she will take one nap for like 3 hours)

She goes down anytime between 7-9 (mostly 7:30/8 pm) and wakes up mostly at between 6-7 am.

Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

DD #1

1. 4

2. no, she stopped napping before the age of 2

3. she sleeps 9 to 9

DD #2

1. near 6 months

2. 2 times a day, about 2 hours the first nap, 1 hour or so the second nap

3. bed is around 8, wakes up at 7

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)? 10 weeks

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long? Yes, AM nap for 45 - 60 min, afternoon nap 1.5 hrs, PM nap 30-45 min

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? Bed by 9pm at the latest and up at 6am, sometimes he goes back down until 8am

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  How old is/are your LO(s)? 20 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long?yes, one 2-hour nap.

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? Bed is around 8 pm. and she wake at the god awful early 5 or 5:30 am

• Options

1.  How old is/are your LO? 19 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long? Naps have never been consistent for us. She can nap for 15 minutes to three hours and I never quite know what I am going to get.

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning? She goes to bed between 8:15 and 9:30. She was waking up at 8:30 or 9, but this week she has been getting up at 7

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tmm140tmm140 member

1. will be 4 months on Saturday

2. periodic naps throughout the day--they range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. 

3.  He goes to bed between 7 and 8 (depending on naps that day) and is usually up by 5 or 530

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. DD is 6.5 months old.

2. She takes 2-3 naps a day, anywhere from 45 min to 3.5 hrs long each.  It seems like she's gravitating toward 2 naps: 2 hrs around 9:30 a.m. and then for 45 min around 2:30 p.m. 

3. We usually put her in the crib around 7:30 p.m. but it could take her a good 20 min to fall asleep if she's in a playful mood.  No matter what time we put her down, she's awake by 7:00 a.m.  She doesn't wake during the night. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1.  How old is/are your LO(s)?  5 1/2 months

2.  Do they nap and if so, for how long?  Twice a day, between 1-2 hours each

3.  What time do they usually go to bed at night and what time do they wake up in the morning?  Down around 9pm and up at 7am

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"