Maryland Babies
Options

Think we've decided to TTC #2

I know I've become much more of a lurker than a poster lately but I still wanted to share somewhere.

Last Saturday DH joked a little by saying "uh-oh, you're not... are you?  hahaha!" when I said I was really warm & my back hurt (2 of the 1st symptoms I had when preg w/ D').  I didn't think much of it & laughed it off.  Last night, I started spotting & today it's definitly AF.  It got me upset last night & I told DH that.  He said "did you want to be preg?" & when I said "I guess part of me was hoping I was" he said that he had actually been wondering the same & said he would have been happy if I was.

After that, he said "ok, how about you stay off BC & we'll see what happens?"

I'm kind of excited & slightly nervous at the same time (mainly the whole figuring out finances again!).  Wish us luck in the coming months to have good news!

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12

Re: Think we've decided to TTC #2

• Options
    Congrats! Its always exciting and a little scary when you decide to take the plunge.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww that is exciting! We are waiting another year or so for financial reasons and because I feel like I just got my body back (I gained too much weight and held onto it for far too long post-pregnancy) but I still get the "I want another baby" urge now!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay...hope it all works out for you! We are trying next summer.
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Good Luck to you!  My husband and I have been toying with the same topic as well as bit lately.   We had to do fertility treatments to conceive our precious 11 month old though.....daunting to think of going through allllll of that again.  
  • Options
    Exciting!! Good luck!! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck! Have fun trying! Wink

• Options
    Thanks everyone!!  Definitely a little scary but after we were both secretly disappointed that I wasn't, it seemed like a sign that we're ready to try again ^_^.
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"