Snarky and T-TTC

I have discovered

That Krispy Kreme donuts are waaay better than Dunkin Donuts.  That is all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have discovered

• I have discovered that you are a big fat tease because I don't have a Krispy Kreme in my town and now I want some warm gooey deliciousness.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We don't have a KK either, but I went to a grocery store I don't usually go to this morning and they have KK delivered fresh every morning.  The closest one is an hour away.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have only ever had Krispy Kreme, not Dunkin Donuts. I love Krispy Kreme!!
  • i love krispie kreme - they had one right down the street from our old apartment -- DH worked midnights and would bring home a fresh batch each sunday morning...yum.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• KK can suck my big fat hairy toe.

True story: We go in to buy a box of donuts and a coffee.  They didn't have Sweet-n-Low or CREAM!  They handed me Splenda said I could buy a milk to use as cream.  Uh uh.  I don't want Splenda or milk and since they couldn't come up with what I wanted I wanted my money back for the coffee.  <Insert rocket science here>  They had no idea how to refund the money.  Once they got the cash drawer open they took forever to count their fingers as to how much to return to me. 

Freaking idiots.

Of course I went online later and wrote to KK about the stupid experience I had.  They sent me a coupon for a box of plain donuts. 

I return to KK one day and pick out 12 donuts expecting to pay some money because I don't want a box of plain donuts, we want variety.  When I handed them the coupon

Them: This is for 12 plain donuts.
    Me: Yes I'll pay the difference.
    Them: We can't do that.
    Me: Why not?
    Them: Our computer won't make that transaction
    Me: So you are telling me that your "computer" doesn't know how to subtract the cost of 12 variety donuts from 12 plain donuts?"
    Them: Correct
    Me: I don't want your effing donuts

• If I were P, I would hate KK too. That's an awful story!
  • Wow P it sounds like you have complete idiots working at your KK. Very sad :(
  • I don't like KK, but for very different reasons from P. I like cake donuts, not air donuts like KK sells. I think the correct term is yeast donuts (KK), but I'm not sure. I just know I don't like donuts that collapse into nothing when you bite into them.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I have never had a KK donut. Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen a KK store

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQCinOct:
    I have never had a KK donut. Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen a KK store

Surprise 

They are awesome. I like the fact that they are soft and "airy" and drenched in glaze.

• imagepmarie33:

KK can suck my big fat hairy toe.

True story: We go in to buy a box of donuts and a coffee.  They didn't have Sweet-n-Low or CREAM!  They handed me Splenda said I could buy a milk to use as cream.  Uh uh.  I don't want Splenda or milk and since they couldn't come up with what I wanted I wanted my money back for the coffee.  <Insert rocket science here>  They had no idea how to refund the money.  Once they got the cash drawer open they took forever to count their fingers as to how much to return to me. 

Freaking idiots.

Of course I went online later and wrote to KK about the stupid experience I had.  They sent me a coupon for a box of plain donuts. 

I return to KK one day and pick out 12 donuts expecting to pay some money because I don't want a box of plain donuts, we want variety.  When I handed them the coupon

Them: This is for 12 plain donuts.
    Me: Yes I'll pay the difference.
    Them: We can't do that.
    Me: Why not?
    Them: Our computer won't make that transaction
    Me: So you are telling me that your "computer" doesn't know how to subtract the cost of 12 variety donuts from 12 plain donuts?"
    Them: Correct
    Me: I don't want your effing donuts

uhm, wow! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• P, that is a horrible story!  I don't blame you for having beef with KK. 
    I do think though that KK's glazed donut kicks DD's glazed donut any day of the week.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I prefer Kroger donuts.  They are bigger and dryer if that makes any sense.  lol

• I like "airy" donuts. They make me feel like I just ate something light and fluffy not something dripping in fat and calories. This girl has her own sense of denial, don't judge.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Why did I come into this post?  Now I want some farking KK donuts.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"