Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Favorite Strollers or Travel Systems

Hello!  This is my first time on this board and I'm hoping that you wouldn't mind sharing your favorite stroller or travel system?  I'm trying to start registering and I'm not sure what to go with!  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Favorite Strollers or Travel Systems

• Options
    Baby Trend Jogging stroller with infant car seat.  They are normally around $190 but can get more expensive depending on what color choice you want.  We love ours and have used it since birth!  DD loves it too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

There are lots I like, but I have a Quinny Zapp, a Phil & Ted's Sport, and a Chariot Carrier. I also like the BJ City Select, Britax B-Ready, Stoke X-plory, any Bugaboo, and a few others that escape me for the moment. I am not at all a fan of the Graco or Evenflo strollers that come as part of a travel system, most especially the Graco Metro Lite. It has way too many cheap, breakable, plastic parts and doesn't wear well (can you tell I hated having one, worst purchase ever!).

Oh, and after having to struggle with the Graco Duoglider double stroller, I'd never pay money to own one. They are beastly to push, don't fold small and are horrible to push unless you have very little weight in them. They corner like a barge.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love my BOB. Don't like the Chicco travel system and we have the BJ City Select for our tandem double stroller. I like the way it works with one seat.  We'll just have to wait until LO#2 is here to see how I like the double feature. Eventually, I hope to get a double BOB for exercising.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have chicco travel system. and do not use it. I have uppa baby g luxe and bob and LOVED them. Used daily. I use the chicco car seat not the stroller.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Skip the travel system.  Trust me.  The strollers are big bulky and cheap.

Go with a snap-n-go and infant seat to start and buy a better stroller later. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Agree with the pp about getting a snap-n-go for the carseat and plan to use a better stroller once your baby is a little older. The snap-in-go is SO easy and convenient to use. We have a Bumbleride Indie as our full-size stroller, which is suitable for newborns and also has a carseat attachment. For quick trips and travel we have a Maclaren Triumph, which we haven't used yet because it's for babies 3 months and older, but I think it will be a great toddler stroller due to the higher weight limit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have the BJ Elite with car seat adapter.

We also have a Snap n Go

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had the Chicco travel system an there isn't anything special about it ans we wouldn't buy it again. My first two kids trashed it so we bought a new one for this baby...the b-safe and b-agile by britax. I love forge features and hope it is as nice in person...and it isn't as expensive as a lot of things that's are similar.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options

I do like our Chicco Cortina stroller, but I agree with pp. If I had to do it over, I'd skip it. We purchased a Snap n Go used, and DS went in that most of the time. The Chicco stroller was nice when I was on buppier surfaces and I wanted him snapped in and secure (the Chicco carseat sort of just rested on the Snap n Go). I think if I had to do it over, though, I'd skip the travel system. Just too big and heavy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm getting the Orbit G2
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    MrsW80MrsW80 member

We have the Chicco Cortina and I really love it.  The infant seat/carrier is very well made compared to the others we looked at.  Like the other ladies though, I mainly use our snap in go right now for the carrier rather than the Chicco stroller.  Not that we don't like the chicco, the snap n go is just way more convenient for errands and pulling in and out of the car.  The chicco stroller is also bulky.  I have an suv but I can't imagine how someone with a smaller car/trunk would be able to fit anything else in with the stroller.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Orbit G2 and Bugaboo Cameleon
  • Options
    TwiMomTwiMom member
    Wow! Thanks so much to everyone!  You are awesome!  I really appreciate all of the feedback!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Chicco car seat, bob stroller and chicco adapter!  LOVE it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"