South Jersey Babies

Pre-School vs. Pre-K?

Hi!

We're looking at different parts of the area to live in.  I think we want to live in Burlington County.  I heard the taxes are cheaper than Camden?  My husband works in Mt. Laurel.

I'm trying to also find a great Pre-school for our little one for next year.  I don't want to choose our place to live, and then be too far away from her pre-school.  Does anyone know of any great pre-schools in Burlington County or Camden?  I don't know much about pre-schools being this is our first baby!  But I need to learn!

Also, what is the difference between Pre-School and Pre-K??  I am very confused!  Are they the same?

Thanks, would love your help!

Andrea

Re: Pre-School vs. Pre-K?

• Pre-school generally begins earlier...like age 3 and is academic, but more for socialization than academics compared to pre-k. How old is your daughter? Some public schools offer a pre-k program that is very similar to their K program and will really prepare her for school. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Wee Kids Early Learning Center in Hainesport is awesome.  They offer up to kindergarten now, too.  I've heard great things about the Goddard schools, as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi :)  Our daughter is 2!  We now have a change in our plans - we will be living in Glouster County now - just finalized our home - YAY!  Finally!  We will be in Swedesboro.  Can anyone recommend a great Pre-school there and/or doctors?  So happy we finally have a direction to work on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"