Orange County Babies
Options

Dr. Agnew

Just curious if anyone is a patient of Dr. Agnew. I switched over to his office after having my first babe with Dr. Van Blaricom (bad experience). I have my first appt with him next week and was wondering if anyone here had anything to say about him. 

Re: Dr. Agnew

• Options
    hey there.  Dr. Agnew is one of my friend's dad.  he is really sweet and super nice.  I only know him through her (I am not a patient) but from meeting him a few times, he seems really sweet.  The only thing I have heard is that he is super old school and errs on the conservative side of things.  He is older, so I am sure you could expect that.  But that is the only thing I have heard about his practice. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am going to Dr. Agnew.  He is really nice, and his office is family run.  He is definitly older, and sometimes you have to remind him of things.  Sometimes I feel like there are things I am missing from having a younger doctor.  The other day, my blood pressure was really high, and he didn't even notice until we reminded him to relook at it.  Also, he put me on thyroid medicine, and hasn't gone back to check my levels since.  He didn't think of it, until I asked if I should continue taking it after my prescription runs out.  If you stay on top of things, he seems like an ok doctor.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feel free to email me about him. I am curious about Van Blarcom lindsaylmu at yahoo.com
  • Options
    I wasn't Dr. Agnew's patient, but he ended up being on call when I delivered my daughter and everything went well. He was nice for the 1/2 hour I saw him. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Agnew delivered my friend's 2nd just a bit ago. Baby was 9 days late but she didn't want to be induced and he didn't offer. She said he was very nice. She did not feel that he would not have been enough of a OB had this not been her 2nd baby (and her DH is a MD) so she sort of already knew what to expect due to her other LO's delivery.  Prob similar to what the PP said about missing a younger doctor. Not sure that helps you but just what I have heard. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"