March 2011 Moms

Jake Hates Me

DH slept in the nursery with Jake last night.  One of us just sleeps in there with him, because he's not a great sleeper.  It makes it easier on us in the long run.

Oh and putting a twin bed in the nursery...best idea ever.

I had training this morning at 8, and I was walking out of the bedroom at 7 to hear DH going, "You want a ba-ba-ba-ba?"  He then opens up the nursery door with a shitty grin on his face.  "GOOD MORNING!"
Me:  morning!  How was your night?
DH:  AWESOME!  I JUST woke up! 

That little twirp slept from 10:30 until 7am.  He NEVER does that for me.  EVER! 

I know studies prove me wrong, but I seriously think it's because he ate cereal and a good bottle before bed.  I've been spooning him some cereal...3 tbsp formula with about 1 tbsp rice ceral...and he'll normally eat about 1-1/5 tbsp. 

Jake's just lucky he gave me big smiles before I left for the training.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jake Hates Me

• Hopefully he starts doing this for you too!
  • This sounds like something DD would do. She won't let me put her to bed at all, it has to be her beloved, wonderful, perfect daddy. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsbmw09:
    This sounds like something DD would do. She won't let me put her to bed at all, it has to be her beloved, wonderful, perfect daddy. lol

HA!

Ti, maybe hubby is a big fat liar and just slept through jake being upset? (j/k). my babydeaf bf sleeps with the monitor on his side of the bed yet somehow never hears addy when she wakes up. 

Bre Wrties
  • imagebre87:

imagemrsbmw09:
    This sounds like something DD would do. She won't let me put her to bed at all, it has to be her beloved, wonderful, perfect daddy. lol

HA!

Ti, maybe hubby is a big fat liar and just slept through jake being upset? (j/k). my babydeaf bf sleeps with the monitor on his side of the bed yet somehow never hears addy when she wakes up. 

That's what I said to him, but he swears he hears his every little move!

• HE DID IT!
    When I got home from work last night, DS had ate about a tablespoon and a half of cereal along with a 6oz bottle.  That was around 8:30.  At 10, DS ate another 4oz and fell asleep at 11.  He finally woke up around 7 and ate a 6oz bottle.  Around 9:15/30 he fell back asleep and was back up at 10:15 when he ate another 6oz bottle.  We played, and it's now 12:10, and he's napping again. 

This is AWESOME!

• Another night of great sleep!  This kid is up to something.  My world is going to come crashing down soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"