Attachment Parenting

**MrsTLC or KatieGraceB**

Hi ladies,

I was googling to see if there were any baby wearing groups in Orlando, and I saw the link to this old thread. Did y'all ever get a group together? I'd love to meet more baby-wearing moms.

Thanks!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **MrsTLC or KatieGraceB**

• Ooh, yes we did! MrsTLC has done most of the work though, as I have been dealing with a lot of personal stuff and just didn't have the time.

We have a FB group that you can start with. It's called the O-Town Slingers. If you can't find it PM me and I'll send you a link. We also have a Yahoo group, and MrsTLC and another mama are working on an actual website. Here's a link to that. I believe the meetings and playdates are posted on that site.

Hopefully I will get my schedule cleared up and be able to attend meetings soon. Hope to see you there!  

Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awesome! Off to check out the website and Yahoo group now.

Thanks! Big Smile

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • YES! definitely check out the site and yahoo group - the fb group is soon to be phased out - all the important info is on the website and also emailed out to our yahoo group members
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"