High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

baby weight 7.5 pounds at 36w5d

that makes me really nervous that hes going to be really big when I have him.How much did your lo weight at 36 weeks?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby weight 7.5 pounds at 36w5d

• Options

The ultrasound had her at 6 pounds 7 ounces, give or take a pound (or two).

• Options
    Weight estimates can be up to 2lbs off. They often scare you into thinking your little one is larger than they end up being.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have measurements from 36 weeks, but at 34 weeks DD was 5 lbs, 4 oz. At birth (39 weeks) she was 6 lbs 11 oz.

Like PP said, the weight estimates can be off by quite a bit. Even if yours is accurate, keep in mind that doesn't mean you will have a 9 or 10 lbs baby - the half a pound a week gain is just an average, your LO could gain less (or more) than that each week.

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Both of my children were born right around 38 weeks and one was 8.3 and the other 8.9, so my kids would have been around what your baby is at the same time.

With this baby I just had a growth scan and I'm 34 weeks, baby is measuring 36 and the estimated weight is a little over 6 pounds so I am on track for another bigger baby.

Just think, perhaps your body will work like mine and put you into labor before the baby gets too much bigger.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    thanks so much, I forgot to say I do have GD. It kind of freaked me out when they told me lo was 7.5 my DH was 9 pounds and I was 2pound 1oz but I was born at 26 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My US just measured me at 6 pounds 11 ounces at 34 and a half weeks.  I'm on track for a big baby, too, but I also know the numbers can be off.  Eh... Not much I can do! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"