Nurseries and Baby Gear

any experience with the mamaroo?

I have heard that the mamaroo is amazing and was wondering if anyone has seen it firsthand/used it that could share a review with me? thanks so much!

https://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: any experience with the mamaroo?

• We have one.  It was a life-saver for us at first.  Our very fussy baby loved it and it helped to calm him down immediately.

That being said, it didn't take him long to grow tired of it.  So we probably only got about 2 months of good use out of it before it sat in the corner gathering dust.

• Over priced in my opinion. It has great potential, but why on earth a group of mothers created something that doesnt have a vibrate option is beyond me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry I don't have experience with it yet. I got it based on all of the great reviews it had.

I will be relying solely on the mamaroo since we didn't get a seperate swing or bouncer...so hopefully LO likes it. If not, I see DH running to BBB to get whatever swing or bouncer is in stock lol.

Mr.&Mrs. Ash&Vic Est.1.21.2006 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nephew (10 weeks) loves his so much it's the only thing he will sleep in. I have one and I am hoping Tallen will like it. I agree with pp, I don't know why they didn't include a vibrate feature. That said he also has a swing that was a gift, and I my get a used bouncer thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We liked it for about a month because we could put DS in it when he was asleep during the day and he'd stay asleep good. He also slept in his PnP but we were trying to give him some variety since he slept almost all day.

We grew to dislike it quickly because he wasn't entertained by it at all when awake and didn't want to be in it. It moves slow, even on it's fastest setting, and the little mobile on it was nothing exciting either. When he was about a month and a half it started making a loud clacking sound every time we turned it on, so we returned it.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • AMAZING! The different settings on it are great for soothing fussy little babies. The sounds and ability to hook up an Ipod is awesome. I love that the seat can easily be zipped out and washed. The company has great customer service too. As for it not vibrating...that's the company's entire point. It's made based on real parental movements or a car motion, which can be a total lifesaver. They say "we've never seen a parent vibrate" which is so true.
  • I just want to add that their customer service is AWESOME. The base of the mommaroo at my mom's house broke and they sent us a new one and a prepaid label to send the old one back....quick, easy, no hassle and just wonderful to work with.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just pre-ordered the new Mamaroo Plush.  I've heard nothng but good things.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"