Adoption

Re: Another celebrity adoption

• I read that last night, then this morning I was listening to my beloved morning show on the radio and got so angry at the Host DJ. "Doesn't she already have kids?" - SO WHAT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemamatojts:
    I got so angry at the Host DJ. "Doesn't she already have kids?" - SO WHAT!

I think she's wanted more kids for a while. Nice to see people exploring all sorts of options, including adoption.

• Loading the player...
  • imageDr.Loretta:

I think she's wanted more kids for a while. Nice to see people exploring all sorts of options, including adoption.

I agree, I think it's great. I think it's good to see people [even if they are celebrities] choose adoption when they also have biological kids because it might start to diminish the 'adoption as a last resort' thinking that so many people seem to have.
  • That's great!  And I love the name Eloise.

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • imagesilliestbunny:

That's great!  And I love the name Eloise.

LOL! That was my dreaded grandma's name, so we shudder when the family hears it.

• imageDr.Loretta:

imagemamatojts:

I hope you didn't read that wrong! I was saying "SO WHAT" to through the imaginary speaker for the DJ to hear. :) So what if she already has kids, she wanted more and didn't want to have a d-bag for a father again like she has for her 2 daughters. (that of course is my personal opinion)

• imagemamatojts:
    imageDr.Loretta:

imagemamatojts:

I hope you didn't read that wrong! I was saying "SO WHAT" to through the imaginary speaker for the DJ to hear. :) So what if she already has kids, she wanted more and didn't want to have a d-bag for a father again like she has for her 2 daughters. (that of course is my personal opinion)

No, I think you read it wrong. She has kids, sure. And she's always wanted more, from the bits I've read along the way. So she explored her options and chose adoption to add to her family. Which I think is great, since it shows that all sorts of peope adopt, including single celebrity moms who already have kids at hoome.

• imageDr.Loretta:
    imagemamatojts:
    imageDr.Loretta:

imagemamatojts:

No, I think you read it wrong. She has kids, sure. And she's always wanted more, from the bits I've read along the way. So she explored her options and chose adoption to add to her family. Which I think is great, since it shows that all sorts of peope adopt, including single celebrity moms who already have kids at hoome.

I think you are arguing the same point?  Both of you are pleased she opted adoption to add to her family.

Left, Right
  • imageJanieJones:

I think you are arguing the same point?  Both of you are pleased she opted adoption to add to her family.

We are. I was trying to clarify that I didn't read it wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"