Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

North Texas get together

Anyone up for a get together of North Texas mama's and soon to be mama's? I am really wanting to get out of the house and meet some ladies who have kids around Hazel's age. Let me know if anyone is up for it and we can start planning.

Re: North Texas get together

• Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member
    Sure, I'm up for meeting other mom's and little ones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Great. We are starting to plan it over on the 6-9 board.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We would be too, but we are not 6-9 LO is almost one
  • Options
    I would love to be involved.
  • Options

imageshandars:
    We would be too, but we are not 6-9 LO is almost one

It is open to all. Someone suggested the aquarium and I think that is a great idea. Fun for the kids and I would have fun too. I am gonna post over there and see when would be good for them. I am thinking after the July 4th holiday. I am excited to meet some of you ladies

• Options
    I want in too!! My husband and I moved to Lewisville (from MN) in April and I haven't made any friends yet and I would LOVE to meet some other moms!!!
  • Options
    We went to the aquarium last week and LO loved it, we would love to go again for a g2g
  • Options
    Great! When would be a good time for everyone? I am good with weekend or weekday and I was thinking after the 4th.
  • Options
    I would love to go if it is on a Friday or Saturday. DS has activities M-W (little gym, swim lessons, library) and I have officer practice with my dance team on Thursdays.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageljtibbets:
    Great! When would be a good time for everyone? I am good with weekend or weekday and I was thinking after the 4th.

For the aquarium, I suggest a weekday, apparently the line is around the building and you have to wait outside on the weekends.

• Options
    I'd be in later in the month of July or August.  We get back from vacation in 2 weeks.  My boys are a little older.  DS1 turned 2 in Feb. and DS2 just turned one in May.
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't get on here too often but I really want to meet up with everyone. I take Mason to Gymboree classes on Tuesdays and Saturdays so preferably not those days. I would prefer a weekday though. If I don't make it back on here before you pick a date could you email me and let me know?? My email is lwangnoo@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!! Lindsey 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"