Trouble TTC
Options

those who have had cysts

Did you get a lot of spotting from them?  I've been spotting for 9 days now.  I just assumed it was the bcps, but is it possibly the cysts?  Not that it matters at all, I'm just curious.  I mentioned it to the nurse yesterday and she seemed sort of shocked at the amount of it.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

Re: those who have had cysts

• Options
    STL34STL34 member

I've had cysts on several different occasions.  After my first failed IVF cycle, I had a large cyst and bled for more than a month before my RE finally aspirated it.  I haven't had any bleeding with the other cysts.

Good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    I normally spot a fair amount before AF, but I didn't have mid-cycle spotting with my cysts. 
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes- I had a lot of spotting with a cyst....(I had my period but it then lasted for like 2 weeks, so I went to the dr. thinking it was my period lasting for too long and that's when i found out I had a very large cyst!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since Jan 2009. 3 failed IUIs (Clomid + Ovidril) IVF#1 November. (11/16 ER; 11/21 5dt of 2 1AA embies) Beta #1 12/1: 137 BFP!! Beta #2 12/5: 639
  • Options
    Hi there.  I'm a lurker, but your question got me thinking!  I have a 4cm cyst right now, and this past cycle I spotted for 10 days before AF finally came.  I thought it might have to do with some whacky thyroid stuff, but now you've got me wondering if it was the cyst...  I did mention it to my RE, and he didn't seem overly concerned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Could also be a polyup...they can cause abnormal bleedin/spotting.
    TTC #1 since 04/2010; Me: 32(30) Stage IV Endo; DH: 41 12/11 Clomid = BFN 1/11 Clomid = BFN 2/11 Clomid = BFN IVF #1 4/11-5/11 ER: ET: Canceled FET #1 8/17/11 Beta #1 8/31/11 = BFN IVF #2 ER:10/22 ET:10/28 = BFN Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"