2nd Trimester
Options

It's a...

Boy! Found out today and am SO HAPPY!

Tucker Elmer or Tucker Friedrich will be my little man's name. :-) (Elmer and Friedrich are both family names, husband hasn't decided which one he wants to pass on yet).

Re: It's a...

• Options

Congrats.  I really like the name Tucker!

• Options
    Super cute name and Congrats! Little boys are amazing!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome! I like the name Tucker a lot too.  Yes

Were you hoping for a boy or girl? I'm sort of excited to hear people finding out their babies gender before 20 weeks.  Almost ALL the Mom's I know say with confidence that I won't find out until AT LEAST 20 weeks, but when I was 11 weeks my doctor said we could find out in 7 more weeks, which would put me at 18 weeks.  My next prenatal appointment is in about a week. I'll be 16 weeks, 4 days then.  A bit early, but I'm definitely hopeful! My appointment after that probably wouldn't be until I was 20 weeks, so if not next week - I would have to wait.  Confused  Did you expect to find out the sex so soon?

• Options
    imagemissjenna84:

Awesome! I like the name Tucker a lot too.  Yes

Were you hoping for a boy or girl? I'm sort of excited to hear people finding out their babies gender before 20 weeks.  Almost ALL the Mom's I know say with confidence that I won't find out until AT LEAST 20 weeks, but when I was 11 weeks my doctor said we could find out in 7 more weeks, which would put me at 18 weeks.  My next prenatal appointment is in about a week. I'll be 16 weeks, 4 days then.  A bit early, but I'm definitely hopeful! My appointment after that probably wouldn't be until I was 20 weeks, so if not next week - I would have to wait.  Confused  Did you expect to find out the sex so soon?

We found out at 16 weeks, 4 days with this baby. We got a very clear and perfect "money shot" (baby legs open and from behind..looked like she was sitting on a xerox machine) very clearly 3 lines. It was later confirmed at our a/s at 22 weeks.

If baby is in a good position you very well CAN find out early.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats on your little boy!! They are a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Traycee!  I'm so excited now. Fingers are crossed!!!
  • Options
    Congrats on having a boy!! Tucker is a great name Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! LOVE Tucker :)
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We didn't care what it was I was just anxious to find out. My doctor said we may or may not find out early. Luckily we did. It was funny because for a long time you could see him with his legs crossed. Literally would not budge but finally he moved and it was pretty apparent it was little guy! At 16 weeks you may find out, but if not then I bet you will at 18 weeks. A nurse told me today they don't typically do gender before 20 weeks, but sometimes you can see it. Since this was pretty obvious she told me. But if it was unclear they most likely wouldn't say anything and tell you to try to be more patient (which is the worst). I hate waiting for my next appointment! I go back in at 21 weeks (4 weeks from now) and can hardly wait!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little man!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Options
    Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"