Secondary IF

What did I do to deserve this??? (whiney post)

Hello everyone,

I just feel like whining a bit, so please bear with me...

I was told at the ER that I'm having a blighted ovum last weekend.  My obgyn says it's not definitive that is true, so wait a week to do another ultrasound.

Now I have both pregnancy and miscarriage symtoms at the same time...  I'm very tired all day, sometimes nauseous, I can smell everything, and my breasts are sore. On the other hand, I'm having weird spotting and cramps from time to time.  

One of my favorite things to do to relieve stress is to swim, but they told me not to for a while.  I feel like drinking some wine (I'm not an alcoholic, but I think I'm entitled to get drunk one night after finding out I'm miscarrying yet again), but I can't because even though the chances are miniscule, there could still be a baby in my body.

I know it's not the end of the world.  I have a wonderful son who loves me more than anything.  But I feel like I'm being punished for something, and I have no idea what that is...  

Thank you for listening... 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What did I do to deserve this??? (whiney post)

• JMayJMay member
    You are not whiney at all!  You are going through so much right now, you are entitled to a vent or 60.  And I think you'd be entitled to a glass of wine, but I understand you taking precautions.  I hope you wont get that glass for another 9 months, and either way, I wish you strength to get through this trying time.  (HUG)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • me too.  ive had two miscarriages within the past 5 cycles.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope something good will happen soon...
    m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"