October 2011 Moms

my nipple just leaked

I was having a little nap on my couch, laying on my right side, and when I got up I felt something wet on my shirt.  Sure enough there is a perfect circle of wet-ness exactly around my right nipple (I had taken my bra off).  Doesn't seem to be "leaking" anymore though.  

Anyone else experiencing this yet?  If so, what are you doing about it? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: my nipple just leaked

• I have already invested in nursing pads. I started leaking maybe 3 weeks ago? It'll soak through my bra and shirt when I least expect it. And it's not when I express it, it's just random. Mine doesn't look quite so milky as it does just clear fluid, but my OB said it was fine as long as there was no blood.
  • that very same thing happened to me today! I put a couple of squares of tissue in my bra. I will go buy pads for it tomorrow (-_-)
  • Loading the player...
  • memo9memo9 member
    I get small spots in my bra, but I usually don't leak enough to leave a wet spot unless I'm bra-less.  The funny thing is that the left one is the leaky one but the right one seems to have a let-down type sensation where I'll feel a sharp pain and then look and see beads of liquid on the nipple.  Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy.  At least they're working.
  • I noticed colostrum at about 16 weeks or so.  I leak every once in a while, but I can usually tell when I'm getting close.  My breasts get kind of sore and itchy, so I will look down to make sure there is no leakage.  crazy it's already becoming an issue.  Hopefully, this is a good sign milk will be easy to come in...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Mine started getting clear beads of liquid on them last week.  Usually only after a hot shower, but this week it happens when I take my bra off. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"