VBAC

Wish me luck ladies

as I have my VBAC 'approval' consultation with an OB tomorrow.  I usually see a midwife but apparantly the hospital requires an OB to go over the so called risks with you & assess your suitability for VBAC.  Can't say I am terribly excited about it but my midwife assures me it is just a formality & usually goes fine!  We'll see.......

Re: Wish me luck ladies

• Good luck, Hun! Prayers! Let us know how it goes. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
  • Loading the player...
  • Let us know how things go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want to have a VBAC too for baby #2. I felt cheated when the doc said she thought my son was "too big" to deliver vaginally. He wasn't descending past a certain point for a couple of hours, so I believed her... but I still felt cheated and extremely terrified. I was convinced I wasn't going to have a c section. I didn't want it. When she said I would have to have a c section, I was so scared, the nurse, looking at my vitals, told me I really need to try and calm down. Let us know what they tell you. I want to know if there's anything I might need to know. My baby#2 won't be for quite some time though. My #1 is only 3 months old. Good luck!! I hope the VBAC, if youre approved, goes superb for you. none of those risks need to bother you! ;)
    http://lb2f.lilypie.com/YI80m5.png Tobias was born on April 1, 2011! Mom and Dad are soo excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"