Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Home Goods has chairs similar to the PBK chairs

for $40 instead of the $130 for the PBK chairs. They are just as cute and so much cheaper.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Home Goods has chairs similar to the PBK chairs

• Thanks for posting! I may have to check it out.
  • That is where I got DD's - I thought the ones at Home Goods were way cuter too!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamwadas:
    That is where I got DD's - I thought the ones at Home Goods were way cuter too!

One of the ones I picked up looks like the regular chair but rocks as well. It was actually cheaper than the regular chair (30 bucks for the rocker one). I love it.

• imagecmeon_the_water:
    Are the covers washable? That's one of the big issues I have with most cheaper chairs- these things get absolutely filthy (between dogs and the kids). The quality of the foam makes a big difference, too- the LON chair I got my niece went flat and lumpy in less than a year. :( Our AWC have really held up beautifully through all the abuse, though.

No they aren't removable. I didn't even think of that! Ugh. Where were you yesterday when I bought them. I wonder if I can make or buy slipcovers for it.

• I don't mind if the cover isn't removable.  My butt is going to homegoods tomorrow! 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • imagecmeon_the_water:
    Are the covers washable? That's one of the big issues I have with most cheaper chairs- these things get absolutely filthy (between dogs and the kids). The quality of the foam makes a big difference, too- the LON chair I got my niece went flat and lumpy in less than a year. :( Our AWC have really held up beautifully through all the abuse, though.

This is exactly why I went with the PBK one. And I have washed it multiple times!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Coat it like crazy in Scotch Guard. It will help. I bought chair pads at IKEA for our kitchen chairs and my kiddos get junk on them all the time. It's a pain to remove them and wash them and after a few washes the look crappy. With Scotch Guard they wipe off and clean pretty easily. Even big blogs of spaghetti sauce. 

We have a microfiber rocker with an ottoman I bought when my DD (now 5) was a newborn for her nursery. Two kids, two dogs, one cat and countless spills later it still wipes clean.

Scotch Guard! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought DS a chair from lakeshore learning that is nearly indestructable.  Foam with a wood frame and covered in vinyl to wipe clean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mother got DD one of the chairs from Home Goods for her birthday.  I unscrewed the rockers on the bottom so she could climb onto it without getting hurt and I scoth-Guarded the crap out of it.  I love it and so does my DD!
  • You can also buy the PBK ones on Ebay for $60 with a cover..and shipping is like $9. I have two of them and they are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"