February 2011 Moms
Options

Emotional overload

LO is going through so many milestones right now that I'm getting so overwhelmed. Lately all I do is cry just thinking about how big he's getting. i'm happy but at the same time i just wish i could freeze time..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Emotional overload

• Options
    I know the feeling! That was us last week and I just kept finding myself in tears and I kept looking at pictures of him when we first brought him home. I don't want him to grow up so fast, but at the same time I love watching him grow too! Ahh being a mommy can be so rough sometimes. We will get through it momma!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options

I know, I know!  I feel like it's something new every dang day!  DH & I just reminisced over his newborn pics the other day.  He was sooooooooooo small and now he's a big monster.  We'll be doing the same thing in a few short months- it's crazy how fast time is flying. Crying

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too.  I'm having a hard time being okay with DD growing up.  Even though I do look forward to all the things we can do when she's older.  I don't know, it makes me feel like a mess sometimes too.  I'm sure there's some name for this besides crazy emotional mom :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Remember when we all had newborns, and we were all "I can't wait til he/she is sleeping more!" Sadly, that time time has come and we're missing the newborn-ness!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageTiffanyTheMom:

Remember when we all had newborns, and we were all "I can't wait til he/she is sleeping more!" Sadly, that time time has come and we're missing the newborn-ness!

It has?  Haahahaha apparently Audrey was absent the day the babies learned to start sleeping more.  Last night we only had 3 wake-ups and it was an amazing night...if that tells you how much sleep we're getting over at our house!  Good thing she's cute... Smile

But I totally agree that they're growing too fast!  It makes me excited to have another baby someday.  I think I'm going to be REALLY sad when we have our last one and we're watching him/her hit these milestones and think that we won't see those again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagechristyp80:
    imageTiffanyTheMom:

It has?  Haahahaha apparently Audrey was absent the day the babies learned to start sleeping more.  Last night we only had 3 wake-ups and it was an amazing night...if that tells you how much sleep we're getting over at our house!  Good thing she's cute... Smile

But I totally agree that they're growing too fast!  It makes me excited to have another baby someday.  I think I'm going to be REALLY sad when we have our last one and we're watching him/her hit these milestones and think that we won't see those again.

You know how to get someone crying, don't you? This IS my last baby, and I HAVE been crying over every milestone! Every day I think, this is the last time I'll ever hold my own baby this small ever again. Ugh, and I'm on my period so I'm way more emotional right now...

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"